Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old August 4th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[2fiddy.com] - Cross Country Ride

Wow - I have seen this thread over at Kawiforms for a few days now, and never clicked on it thinking it was some goober asking questions about some pipe dream he has about riding cross country — not actually someone doing it.

That’s right — some crazy bastard is riding his 2008 Ninja 250R Cross Country ( And by Country — I mean the good ol’ US of A… Not some micro country like, Vatacan City… ie. 3000+ Miles, EACH WAY!)

*sigh* I’m so Jealous. That is so rad — if you haven’t read the thread already, take some time and read it. It really sounds like quite the adventure, and I’m completely Jealous of you. I did some searching, and I cannot find any proof of any other 2008+ Ninja 250R doing any type of trip even close to what you’re doing.

So, because I want to support what you’re doing — and since I’m pretty damn sure you’re the first* — 2Fiddy.com is willing to sponsor the next 50$ worth of Gas for you bro! Just shoot me an email or leave a comment here and I’ll get in touch with you about pay-pal’n you some gas money.

Good Luck Man!

Link to Thread.

Click here for full story...