ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Notices

Old October 11th, 2022, 05:04 PM   #1
blackiredi
ninjette.org member

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R (track), '20 Street Triple 765 (street), '12 CRF150R SM (racing)

Racing in Oregon?

Hi All,

I help run Oregon Lightweight Moto. We run track days at The Mac Track in McMinnville. It is a large kart track. We are going to be collaborating with other local organizations next year to increase racing opportunities. Hopefully we get enough folks to run a big bike supermoto and big bike "GP" frame classes as well as the normal minimoto classes. Meaning, I want a "GP" frame class because I can't beat the 450's "GP" would be primarily ninjettes as well as other 250 faired/clipon bikes (GSXR250, Ninja300, etc)

If you are in the area and interested in cheap, low risk (relative to big track) fun and prizes DM me. I can direct you to our website and FB page. (I hope this post doesn't violate a forum rule about advertising- no harm intended.)

Thanks
blackiredi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 7th, 2022, 10:28 AM   #2
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackiredi View Post
Hi All,

I help run Oregon Lightweight Moto. We run track days at The Mac Track in McMinnville. It is a large kart track. We are going to be collaborating with other local organizations next year to increase racing opportunities. Hopefully we get enough folks to run a big bike supermoto and big bike "GP" frame classes as well as the normal minimoto classes. Meaning, I want a "GP" frame class because I can't beat the 450's "GP" would be primarily ninjettes as well as other 250 faired/clipon bikes (GSXR250, Ninja300, etc)

If you are in the area and interested in cheap, low risk (relative to big track) fun and prizes DM me. I can direct you to our website and FB page. (I hope this post doesn't violate a forum rule about advertising- no harm intended.)

Thanks
This is cool to hear. I used to coach the late Peter Lenz on that track. Lots of beautiful memories from there, and good to hear that there will be some moto racing there as well. Sounds fun.
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:00 PM   #3
blackiredi
ninjette.org member

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R (track), '20 Street Triple 765 (street), '12 CRF150R SM (racing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayalrhync View Post
Ever considered organizing unconventional racing classes, like one for riders who can't beat the 450's and prefer the thrill over the win?
Yep. Because that’s who I am. Check out Northwest Mini Moto. They have a website and FB page. Unfortunately, with changes to insurance lately there are limited opportunities for ninjas and R3’s and the like. But there are lots of other classes including ones for grom like bikes.

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:14 PM   #4
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

MOTM - Oct '18, Aug '17, Aug '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackiredi View Post
Yep. Because that’s who I am. Check out Northwest Mini Moto. They have a website and FB page. Unfortunately, with changes to insurance lately there are limited opportunities for ninjas and R3’s and the like. But there are lots of other classes including ones for grom like bikes.
You're talking to a bot. It drags up old threads and forms a question based on previous posts. It always has nonsense names, locations, and motorcycldes, and only one post.
Triple Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:46 PM   #5
blackiredi
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
You're talking to a bot. It drags up old threads and forms a question based on previous posts. It always has nonsense names, locations, and motorcycldes, and only one post.
Ah. Thanks for the heads up.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.