Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old October 10th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Volvos voted most hated car by British bikers

Bennetts survey shows Swedish manufacturer still rates as the most disliked by UK motorcyclists

Click here for full story...

Old October 10th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Pricey cars and agressiveness.

The findings in this newsflash comes as no surprise to me. There is definitely a correlation between the price of a car and how the driver of said car "percieves" as to how he/she should behave on the road. Here in Maine my observation has been that BMW,Mercedes,Lexus,Infiniti,and Saab are the biggest offenders among the imports. Cadillac (especially the Escalade) are right up there as are Lincoln and some of the more pricey SUVs. There is always the difference betwen reality and percieved reality. Bottom line: Ride safe and BE SEEN. Most of my riding is on the road on two wheels--bicycle and motorcycle. On motorcycles I have logged more than 400,000mi. On bicycles, I have to date logged 12.000mi.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote