Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r special edition

Noobie track day how do I sign up?

What's the info on how to sign up for noobie track day. Nov.9-2012
NinjaBoyEddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Huh?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3
dino74
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: dino

Motorcycle(s): '09 250 Street, '09 250 Race, '13 300 Race

Go to http://trackdaz.com/ti/trackdaz/index.html
CVMA #55
dino74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Ah!

/moved to ninjettes at speed

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 28th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

We will get a post up of where to sign up, what to bring and a discussion going on this soon. Need to chat up Max, Kevin and the guys.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:57 PM   #6
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

If you are a newbie to the track I would do a trackday with Trackxperience. They are an awesome group and their beginner's program is top notch with control riders and handouts that I wish I got when I first started riding. When you sign up for a trackday their New Rider's School is free as long as they have space available.

http://trackxperience.com/

Ti2TT is another excellent trackday provider. I know they recently changed ownership but I heard its equally as good. They also have this contest I believe where you submit an essay why you want to do track and they pick winners. I think they even have ways to help get to and from the track if that should be difficult.

http://ti2tt.com/ti/ti2tt/index.html

Tracktactics is another organization I have heard is top notch...but I only rode with them when they were a grassroots organization with a few rough edges. This was over 3 years ago and I heard nothing but great things especially for beginners

http://www.tracktactics.org/2012.php

FastTrack Riders hosts trackdays at Auto Club Speedway and also has a beginnier's program.

www.fastrackriders.com

Motoyard is another one that I heard runs mostly at Willow Springs with some at Chuckwalla. I haven't ridden with them yet just due to scheduling

www.motoyard.com

Its been mentioned before. Trackdaz is another. Its probably the most known track organization in SoCal and usually always sells out quick especially for beginners and intermediates. I am not sure if they offer a beginner's school but I know they have plenty of control riders that would be happy to show you around if you ask...or if they see you doing something bone-headed.

My absolute favorite organization is Socal Trackdays www.socaltrackdays.com that rides exclusively at Chuckwalla. However this is NOT the organization you want to ride with if you are a beginner because this is an open sessions trackday with intermediate and expert riders...so experience is required...especially when being passed at blazing speed.

The best thing to do is ride with them all and see which org you like bestnd . You then start to gravitate towards organizations and their dates...but its always cool to know if you have a free weekend and whatever track you want to ride there will be an organization that will be there
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2012, 10:11 PM   #7
Shawn3210
CVMA #666

Name: Shawn

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6 (race), 2009 250r (race)

trackx is awesome, I did my first trackday with them and it was super comfortable. The new rider school is also included for free as well and was a huge help for me at that time.
Shawn3210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 1st, 2012, 06:03 AM   #8
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Sportbike Track Time (STT) is another great option for noobs. I just enjoyed my first track day with them. Their noob instruction is top-notch!
http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:28 AM   #9
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

What he is asking about is we are setting up a day to take some people to the track with us. We went on a meet up for dinner and a lot of the guys and gals wanted to try a track out. Kevin, Max and myself were lucky that our first track day we had some experienced people (Todd, Nick, Jon, Steve and Tiff) there to help is out so we wanted to return that favor. We are goi g to ride c group with them and help them out as much as we can.

We wanted to do it on one of the race weekends so they can meet some of the 250 racers and stick around and perhaps watch the race on Saturday if they were inclined to do so. We fell in love with the track and want to share that with others.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:37 AM   #10
TeamGreen
ninjette.org member

Name: Keven

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250 Green, 00 R6

I really want to do this! Trying to slim down a little by then to fit my fat ass into a suit. Looking foward to the info thread.
TeamGreen is offline   Reply With Quote