Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old December 5th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Godzilla35
ninjette.org member

Name: poop

Motorcycle(s): Nike Hyperdunks

FS: 2008 CPBlue 250 San Diego

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/2090001497.html

here's my bike, she's up for grabs, let me know if anyone is interested.
Godzilla35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 5th, 2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

May be worth it to post up the description and pics here separately; as the craigslist link goes dead in a short period of time anyway.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 5th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

So soon?! Sorry to hear.

Assuming it's not dented, perhaps you could sand down the exhaust scratches and paint it black to match the tail? That'd be a cheap way to restore part of it so you wouldn't have to mention the cost of a new exhaust.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 5th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #4
Godzilla35
ninjette.org member

2008 Ninja 250 R 250R - $3200 (Carmel Valley / Del Mar)

I have a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R in Candy Plasma Blue. This is the BEST paint color of all the years and is really something you have to see in person to appreciate. I am not a big fan of blue, but this is a nice color!

I am the second owner and the first one laid it down (at a stop sign) and so it has some scratches on the right side plastic and the exhaust pipe, so I took a couple hundred off of what I want to sell it for (a used exhaust is only $50 and a fairing would cost less than $100 if you know where to look). The bike itself is in PERFECT condition. I made sure to strip all the plastics off and make sure the motor and frame are good. Other than needing a right fairing and exhaust, this bike is in awesome shape! Shifts good and has good throttle response!

I am saving up for a 600 but this is an awesome bike and perfect for going around town. Some people complain about how it doesn't have enough power for the freeway - I would argue saying how much faster do you need to go? I can go 80 easy... and that's considered illegal!

The bike is registered till june or july which I just paid for and it has around 3000 miles. I only put on a few hundred before it got too cold for me to have fun riding. CLEAN TITLE, beware, a lot of people selling this bike this cheap have SALVAGE titles!

It is completely stock minus frame spools and black solo seat cowl w/ black tail pieces (I wanted a gsxr kinda look). I will throw in a oil change kit and teach you how to do it too if you want with Rotella T6 oil (best of the best stuff) and a K&N filter.

I also have a rear pitbull stand, but I want to sell that for $100 with the bike or I'm going to keep it.

Thanks for looking and call / text if you're interested in seeing the bike.
Please come test ride if you have a permit / motorcycle license AND cash on hand.
I live right off the 56 freeway near Carmel Valley.

$3200 o.b.o... don't low ball me, I know what this bike is worth in WARMER weather, but since it's around holidays, I am open to fair offers.

-Eddie
(310) 948-9777

Old December 5th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #5
Godzilla35
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
So soon?! Sorry to hear.

Assuming it's not dented, perhaps you could sand down the exhaust scratches and paint it black to match the tail? That'd be a cheap way to restore part of it so you wouldn't have to mention the cost of a new exhaust.
Haha... well, I have a G35 AND a GTR. My parents aren't excited I have a bike and I have been offered a R6 at a killer deal. I don't plan on riding this personally, but more like an investment to make some money off of it.

I LOVE the 250R but I just wish next time I buy it, I'll get to choose the color I want and it would be NEW =]

Like I did last time I took a "break" from riding...I'll keep my gear to remind myself, that i'm not done yet~

I love you guys! and someone buy my ninjette!