Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old April 11th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1
cuz
cuz

Name: Israel

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

Dunlop unbeaten 02

How do you like em?

I will most likely go w/these tires next currently on the rosso II. Im in a transition into a track oriented bike.

Old April 11th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #2
joseg1981
ninjette.org newbie

Name: jose

Motorcycle(s): 250 kawasaki

i use them on jennings on my last race.. and to me they are pretty good!!so far no complains but i havent get them to the limit yet..
joseg1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #3
cuz
cuz

Thanks for the input

Old April 11th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #4
cuz
cuz

What psi?

Old August 20th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #5
bitaria
ninjette.org member

Name: Oleg

Motorcycle(s): CRF450X, CRF250R/SM, Husky 630 SMS, Ninja 250R

Also interested.

Looking at these and Bridgestones slicks; bike is a track machine only so DOT approved tire is not needed. I have tire warmers, so that's also not a problem.
bitaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2013, 10:02 AM   #6
htdub
ninjette.org member

Name: Hien

Motorcycle(s): triumph

I like them alot, I was running Supercorsa SC1 and Rosso II rears, 110/140 combo

They have similar feel to the pirelli combo, 150 rear profile I thought was crazy but not much difference on the rear rim, we can't run slicks up here.

Pirelli's and Dunlops are alot better that the BT003's. I've run the 3 combo's at The Ridge for comparisons sake

I've noticed alot of bikes running the Supercorsa 110 SC1/120 SC2 rear combo as well. Run warmers on tires to keep the heat cycles to a minimum.

26/26 PSI Cold
htdub is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2013, 10:10 AM   #7
Dmented
CVMA#747 Ⓓⓜⓔⓝⓣⓔⓓ ⓡⓐⓒⓘⓝⓖ

Name: Darren

Motorcycle(s): 09 250R * 09 Yamaha R6 * 08 CBR 1000RR * 04 NSR 50 * 02 KX 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitaria View Post
Also interested.

Looking at these and Bridgestones slicks; bike is a track machine only so DOT approved tire is not needed. I have tire warmers, so that's also not a problem.
half of our cvma grid run bridgeston slicks. just ake sur eyou get the hardest compounds available.
**CVMA#747**AFM#747R**M1GP#77**LeoVince*RaceTech*Hotbodies*Cyclemall*Bridgestone *
Motorad*Dainese*PolyMoto*Woodcraft**Visit The Dmented Racing Youtube Channel*
Dmented is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #8
RacerX113
ninjette.org member

Name: Doug

Motorcycle(s): Triumph Thruxton, Ninja 250

I like them, but have no point of comparison as these are the only ones I've riden so far. The guys at Dunlop told me to run them at

Front
30 psi cold
33 psi hot

Rear
28 Pisa cold
33 psi hot
RacerX113 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:42 PM   #9
bitaria
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmented View Post
half of our cvma grid run bridgeston slicks. just ake sur eyou get the hardest compounds available.
I'm told that front is Soft and with rear I have an option of going with Soft or Med. Why do you recommend going with the harder compound? 'stones dealer actually seems to favor Soft / Soft combo.

Old August 22nd, 2013, 11:04 PM   #10
dino74
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: dino

Motorcycle(s): '09 250 Street, '09 250 Race, '13 300 Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitaria View Post
I'm told that front is Soft and with rear I have an option of going with Soft or Med. Why do you recommend going with the harder compound? 'stones dealer actually seems to favor Soft / Soft combo.
For the Bridgestone slicks:
The front is available in ultra soft, and soft.
The rear is available in ultra soft, soft, and medium.

The socal bridgestone guy recommends f:soft/r:medium. He says these tires are designed for 125cc gp bikes which weight alot less than our 250s. Because of this extra weight, you need the extra stiffness the medium tires offers.
CVMA #55
dino74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2013, 07:08 AM   #11
bitaria
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino74 View Post
For the Bridgestone slicks:
The front is available in ultra soft, and soft.
The rear is available in ultra soft, soft, and medium.

The socal bridgestone guy recommends f:soft/r:medium. He says these tires are designed for 125cc gp bikes which weight alot less than our 250s. Because of this extra weight, you need the extra stiffness the medium tires offers.
Good info, thank you!

Old September 29th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #12
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

I'm running the Dunlop Unbeaten 02s. Previous to that I was running the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2 front with a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II rear.

The Dunlop Unbeaten 02s feel stiffer. I may just need more time with the Dunlops to get a feel for them. I was racing Darren pretty good using the Dunlops. Check out his latest video
*CVMA #312*SoCal Trackdays*BigHeadz Racing*Motion Pro*Factory Effex*Leatt Brace* Racetech *Bell * Woodcraft CFM*Vortex*Hotbodies*Surface Sun Systems*Braking*LiveWire Energy*Freegun Underwear
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #13
cuz
cuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblekain View Post
I'm running the Dunlop Unbeaten 02s. Previous to that I was running the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2 front with a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II rear.

The Dunlop Unbeaten 02s feel stiffer. I may just need more time with the Dunlops to get a feel for them. I was racing Darren pretty good using the Dunlops. Check out his latest video
update ??

Old October 28th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #14
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz View Post
update ??
Sorry, my apologies since I have 2 sets of wheels with different sets of tires.

Going back to my post with initial settings. When I softened the settings on my emulators it made the front end a lot worst. I figured that I was actually supposed to stiffen up my emulators to actually help deaden the energy transferred since the carcass is harder and will not absorb as much as a softer carcass would. I spent a trackday testing and tuning and got it to work. However that trackday was also spent testing and tuning for my Pirelli setup. At the end of the day, I found a setting that is a compromise for both tire brands (but was slightly favoring more towards the Dunlops)

Fast forward to this weekend for my races. I was on the Pirelli setup and doing something different too...The Pirellis I was actually now using a 120/70/17 slick SC2 compound and it worked phenominal with the Pirelli Rosso II rear. I was running a faster pace and so now my tire wear is faster. I wore out my rear tire past the wear bars and wanted to buy another rear tire but the Pirelli vendor was out of them. Luckily I had my other set of wheels with the Dunlop Unbeaten 02s. I went out and practice but I was a lot faster than last month's races and the chattering was back. I was near the end of what I can adjust on my emulators and decided to pull the plug. I pulled the front wheel off that had the Dunlop on there and put on the Pirelli 120/70/17 front and found out this combination actually worked really well. I was able to do lap times of 2:06's.

The Dunlop vendor (Jim Cox Racing) remembered me and asked for my feedback. I told him my thoughts about the front and he told me immediately that some riders have the chattering issues and some dont. He told me the good news is that those that have the chattering issues that the solution is to use a Dunlop 211GPA medium compound 120/70/17. I spooned on a 211GPA front and tried it on practice. It felt REALLY GOOD!!!

Fast forward to my races....I PR'd at 2:05.6 and ran consistent 2:06s.
*CVMA #312*SoCal Trackdays*BigHeadz Racing*Motion Pro*Factory Effex*Leatt Brace* Racetech *Bell * Woodcraft CFM*Vortex*Hotbodies*Surface Sun Systems*Braking*LiveWire Energy*Freegun Underwear

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #15
JBinSD
ninjette.org guru

Name: Joel

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300, '99 SV650 tracked

I wanna have some of whatever Koolaid Matt was drinking this weekend, Smashing times dood. Anyone know what the smallest size a rear 211 comes in? If they make a 160 slick, would be fun to try 120/160 211's on the 300. . .
JBinSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 28th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #16
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinSD View Post
I wanna have some of whatever Koolaid Matt was drinking this weekend, Smashing times dood. Anyone know what the smallest size a rear 211 comes in? If they make a 160 slick, would be fun to try 120/160 211's on the 300. . .
I am seriously giving some thought to see if a 160 will mount to a Ninja 250. I do have a spare Brigedstone 165 rear slick that Sofia had and didn't like and see if it will fit or not. The 150 fits and looks like there is some room for a slightly bigger tire, but I wonder at what size is too much.

As for if Dunlop makes a 211 in a smaller size than a 180, I have their fitment and data sheet and the smallest 211 GPA they make is a 160/60/17...so you can "try" to see if it will fit your bike Joel. If it clears your swingarm, I may want to give it a shot too.

Joel, you don't have to really worry too much about rear grip because our bikes don't put out much power. The biggest concern with the smaller bikes and running blazing fast lap times is to make sure you have really good rubber up front since you are trying to maximize preserving momentum (heavy front tire use) instead of adding it (heavy rear tire use).

Old October 28th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #17
dino74

Quote:
As for if Dunlop makes a 211 in a smaller size than a 180, I have their fitment and data sheet and the smallest 211 GPA they make is a 160/60/17...so you can "try" to see if it will fit your bike Joel. If it clears your swingarm, I may want to give it a shot too.
My understanding is the 250 and 300 swing arm are geometrically the same. There's some small differences with the brake line guide.
CVMA #55

Old October 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #18
JBinSD
ninjette.org guru

Dean, how bad's your 300? My lowside in front of you took care of my brake line guides, so I have tons of room for rubber. I like the idea of having bigger slicks on the bike, but yeah, I know we don't make the HP to worry about a larger contact patch. I just kinda tripped on the "twitchiness" of the 90/120 'stones, felt like there wasn't enough touching the ground, but that was my first set of track tires, and I haven't tried them again (its been a year and lotta suspension changes).
Dean, did you run Bstone slicks on your 300?

Old October 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #19
dino74

Quote:
Dean, how bad's your 300? My lowside in front of you took care of my brake line guides, so I have tons of room for rubber. I like the idea of having bigger slicks on the bike, but yeah, I know we don't make the HP to worry about a larger contact patch. I just kinda tripped on the "twitchiness" of the 90/120 'stones, felt like there wasn't enough touching the ground, but that was my first set of track tires, and I haven't tried them again (its been a year and lotta suspension changes).
Dean, did you run Bstone slicks on your 300?
I spun the rear going into 10 on my first practice lap of the Sunday I was an idiot, I don't think I had my warmers on long enough. Actually when I think about, I've got a bad habit of whacking the throttle open on the 250/300. I need to stop that!

Only fairing scrapes, rearsets didn't bent in cause the folded up peg worked nicely. Tank, tail, and front untouched. Just need put a little fiberglass down.

Bstone slicks can work on the 300 if you use the 250 rear rim .... But that's not quite with in the SS rules.
CVMA #55

Old October 28th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #20
JBinSD
ninjette.org guru

I actually had the Bstone slicks on the 300 already, they mounted fine, even with the 4.5" rear on the 300, I just prefer a bit more rubber under me when I can. . . may try the 160 next round.

Old November 4th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #21
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
I actually had the Bstone slicks on the 300 already, they mounted fine, even with the 4.5" rear on the 300, I just prefer a bit more rubber under me when I can. . . may try the 160 next round.
Joel, try the Dunlop combo of a Unbeaten 02 rear 150/60/17 and a 211 GPA medium front. The total cost for both is about $310. So far the rear is wearing much slower than the Pirelli.

Old November 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #22
RacerX113
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Joel, try the Dunlop combo of a Unbeaten 02 rear 150/60/17 and a 211 GPA medium front. The total cost for both is about $310. So far the rear is wearing much slower than the Pirelli.
How does the GPA medium front compare with the Unbeaten?

Old November 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #23
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX113 View Post
How does the GPA medium front compare with the Unbeaten?
Night and day difference. I'll always go with a GPA medium front.

Old November 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #24
JBinSD
ninjette.org guru

Thanx Matt, spoke w/ Jim yesterday, my just try a set next round, gotta save some pennies, as I iz broke though. . . .

Old November 7th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #25
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
I spun the rear going into 10 on my first practice lap of the Sunday I was an idiot, I don't think I had my warmers on long enough. Actually when I think about, I've got a bad habit of whacking the throttle open on the 250/300. I need to stop that!

Only fairing scrapes, rearsets didn't bent in cause the folded up peg worked nicely. Tank, tail, and front untouched. Just need put a little fiberglass down.

Bstone slicks can work on the 300 if you use the 250 rear rim .... But that's not quite with in the SS rules.
How long were they on the warmers for? IIRC, you want them on the warmers for at least 45-60 hour. Ask Jonathon though. Its been a while since I used them

Quote:
Thanx Matt, spoke w/ Jim yesterday, my just try a set next round, gotta save some pennies, as I iz broke though. . . .
Cool! Hopefully they work well for you. I know I like the setup.

Old November 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #26
dino74

Quote:
How long were they on the warmers for?.
Less than 30 minutes and the tires were fully cold since I didn't make it to first practice.
CVMA #55

Old November 8th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #27
JBinSD
ninjette.org guru

Just curious, anyone tried the Q 3's yet? I ran a set of Q2's on the SV, and they weren't quite as sticky as the Pirelli slicks, but were still very sticky, 1/2 the cost and lasted longer. . .

Old November 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #28
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Just curious, anyone tried the Q 3's yet? I ran a set of Q2's on the SV, and they weren't quite as sticky as the Pirelli slicks, but were still very sticky, 1/2 the cost and lasted longer. . .
I haven't but I know Jason Pridmore said the front tire feedback and stability is awesome.

You can't really compare the Q2s to Pirelli slicks...apples to oranges. Street tires to pure race tires.

Old November 10th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #29
9lives
ninjette.org member

Name: Walter

Motorcycle(s): Daytona 675

Quote:

Wow sorry to hear that Dean didn't realize you had crashed your 300.
9lives is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM   #30
stimpee
ninjette.org member

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 1 2005 Ninja EX250, 1 2008 Ninja 250, 1 2009 Ninja 250

Question -tires and forks

I have been following this and other threads looking at options for my son for spec 250 racing. He has been running the bt003 but we are looking at other options since some are running the Pirelli combo and some running the bstone b10 or similar on the front now in the 120 size.

If you go with this Dunlop combo with the 120 medium front do you need to make any substantial front end geometry adjustments to make it work with the non standard front size?

Also where is a good starting point for pressure? We have not started using tire warmers yet either, so curious as to whether they are a requirement or not for this combo.

Thanks!
Steve
stimpee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #31
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
I have been following this and other threads looking at options for my son for spec 250 racing. He has been running the bt003 but we are looking at other options since some are running the Pirelli combo and some running the bstone b10 or similar on the front now in the 120 size.

If you go with this Dunlop combo with the 120 medium front do you need to make any substantial front end geometry adjustments to make it work with the non standard front size?

Also where is a good starting point for pressure? We have not started using tire warmers yet either, so curious as to whether they are a requirement or not for this combo.

Thanks!
Steve
For me I didn't do any geometry front end changes. I kept my fork drop height to 14mm. The bike will feel slower to turn but I love the stability mid corner.

You WILL need tire warmers for these though. A good starting point is to set the cold pressures at around 31 front 28 rear. I have the warmers on the tires for an hour. Right before you go out, set your hot pressures to 33 hot front and rear.

After your session, or race, or whatever, put the tire warmers back on but DO NOT power them on. 20 minutes before the start of your session or race, plug the warmers back on. If the tires will be sitting for more than 2 hours of no use, then you need to do the whole cold and hot pressure setting all over again.

Old December 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #32
stimpee
ninjette.org member

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 1 2005 Ninja EX250, 1 2008 Ninja 250, 1 2009 Ninja 250

Quote:
For me I didn't do any geometry front end changes. I kept my fork drop height to 14mm. The bike will feel slower to turn but I love the stability mid corner.

You WILL need tire warmers for these though. A good starting point is to set the cold pressures at around 31 front 28 rear. I have the warmers on the tires for an hour. Right before you go out, set your hot pressures to 33 hot front and rear.

After your session, or race, or whatever, put the tire warmers back on but DO NOT power them on. 20 minutes before the start of your session or race, plug the warmers back on. If the tires will be sitting for more than 2 hours of no use, then you need to do the whole cold and hot pressure setting all over again.
Thanks for the input. Do you think these tires are better than the supercorsa/diablo II combo, or the RT10/BT003 Bridgestone combo? Need tires for this upcoming race weekend and trying to decide what to do!

Could we get away with running them without warmers for one race weekend? I don't have a set yet.

Thanks,
Steve
stimpee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 3rd, 2013, 11:00 AM   #33
skeelo221
ninjette.org member

Name: Jacob

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R (race), Aprilia Tuono 1000R, CRF250X, DR650

Good info tooblekain

I just picked up a 250R to race next season with OMRRA. The bike came with Bridgestone slicks 120 front and rear. Seems to be the popular setup up here. The rear tire wear looks perfect but there is a lot of unused tire up front which makes me think the 110/140 Pirelli setup would be good size wise at least. I don't like Pirelli's though on the track so I want to try to stick with either Dunlop or Stone.

Does the Unbeaten 110/150 combo wear evenly? How about when you jump up to the 120/150 combo? Does the 150 rear mount up on the stock rim? Seems like too much tire for the stock 3.5" rim...

BTW, I have yet to ever turn a wheel on the bike so I am not speaking from any experience...

Edit: Does Bridgestone make a 110 front slick? I have yet to see one but a 110 front with the 120 rear (125GP tire) could be a good setup.
skeelo221 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 3rd, 2013, 11:09 AM   #34
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeelo221 View Post
Good info tooblekain

I just picked up a 250R to race next season with OMRRA. The bike came with Bridgestone slicks 120 front and rear. Seems to be the popular setup up here. The rear tire wear looks perfect but there is a lot of unused tire up front which makes me think the 110/140 Pirelli setup would be good size wise at least. I don't like Pirelli's though on the track so I want to try to stick with either Dunlop or Stone.

Does the Unbeaten 110/150 combo wear evenly? How about when you jump up to the 120/150 combo? Does the 150 rear mount up on the stock rim? Seems like too much tire for the stock 3.5" rim...

BTW, I have yet to ever turn a wheel on the bike so I am not speaking from any experience...
As for the 110/150 combo, not sure if it wear evenly because I took off the 110 and put on a 120 front. The 150 rear will spoon on perfectly on the stock rims. The Unbeaten 02s were developed in Japan for Ninja 250 racing. I got about 4 full days out of the rear before I got a little past the wear bars, but your mileage may vary. Through Jim Cox Racing (who is the Dunlop Distributor at the track at CVMA events) the rear tire is only about $156...so its cheap.

For the Dunlop setup, I much prefer a front using a Dunlop 211GPA medium compound 120/70/17; and for the rear a Dunlop Unbeaten 02

Old December 3rd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #35
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Thanks for the input. Do you think these tires are better than the supercorsa/diablo II combo, or the RT10/BT003 Bridgestone combo? Need tires for this upcoming race weekend and trying to decide what to do!

Could we get away with running them without warmers for one race weekend? I don't have a set yet.

Thanks,
Steve
Hi Steve,

I never tried the Bridgestone RT10/BT003 combo yet. I did run BT003RS front and rear on someone else's Ninja 250 and got both the front and rear to slide around. I may have to give the Bridgestone RT10/BT003RS combo a try.

As for the Supercorsa/Diablo Rosso II combo....its different. There are some things I like about the Dunlop setup versus the Pirelli setup...and vise versa.

Its funny...my girlfriend has called me "The Tire Whisperer" before and I guess I see it now.

As for running the Unbeatens without warmers, Im not so sure. Maybe contact the Dunlop distributor in your area on what he says. Or maybe contact who Ive been getting my Unbeatens from...Jim Cox of Jim Cox Racing. http://www.jimcoxracing.com/contacts.htm

Jim definitely has some racing background, so I trust what he says.

Old December 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM   #36
skeelo221
ninjette.org member

Name: Jacob

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R (race), Aprilia Tuono 1000R, CRF250X, DR650

Quote:
As for the 110/150 combo, not sure if it wear evenly because I took off the 110 and put on a 120 front.
For the Dunlop setup, I much prefer a front using a Dunlop 211GPA medium compound 120/70/17; and for the rear a Dunlop Unbeaten 02
Thanks for the reply. By "wear evenly" I meant does the front and rear both wear over to the edges (not do they wear out together). My only concern with the 120/120 combo I've seen is the front does not even come close to wearing to the edge so I would question if one is able to drive enough heat into them...

Maybe with a 150 rear you would be able to get a 120 front to wear to the edge...
skeelo221 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 3rd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #37
RacerX113
ninjette.org member

Quote:

Thanks,
Steve
I run the Dunlop Unbeatens and just did the 2hr endurance at Jennings on the Bridgestones. The Bridgestone BT003 did get a little loose in the race...nothing major, I just think the the Dunlop rears would last a little longer. You will get the "chicken strips" on side of the Dunlop 150 rear, like the RT10 120 front. I'm going to try the Unbeaten rear with the 120 211 GPA med front next.

FWIW. Talked to a couple of fast guys who really like the Pirelli, I haven't tried them myself though.

As far as tire warmers, I think it kind of depends on the outside temp and if you're racing or track riding. I didn't run any when I raced in the summer when the outside/track temps were pretty hot with no ill effects. I did use tire warmers at the GNF when it was much cooler. Without the tire warmers I would set my tire pressure to 30 PSI front and 28 PSI rear cold. I would ride hot on the practice cool down lap and check them as soon as I came in, and adjust to 33 PSI front and back. IMO the tire warmers make it easier to set correct tire pressure. Unless it's cold out, the warm up lap is usually enough to get them up to temp.

Old December 19th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #38
cuz
cuz

I guess Ill give them a try

I can get the pair for $200

Old March 12th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #39
JasonG134
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki

Quote:
As for the 110/150 combo, not sure if it wear evenly because I took off the 110 and put on a 120 front. The 150 rear will spoon on perfectly on the stock rims. The Unbeaten 02s were developed in Japan for Ninja 250 racing. I got about 4 full days out of the rear before I got a little past the wear bars, but your mileage may vary. Through Jim Cox Racing (who is the Dunlop Distributor at the track at CVMA events) the rear tire is only about $156...so its cheap.

Hows the front fender clearance? Any issues with 211GPA tire?
JasonG134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 13th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #40
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonG134 View Post
Hows the front fender clearance? Any issues with 211GPA tire?
Clearance is fine for me. I am running "installed-when-I-bought-the bike" Hotbodies bodywork (including fender)