ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Energica Names Stefano Benatti U.S. General Manager

Benatti brought in to help meet increasing demand in U.S.

Begin Press Release:

STEFANO BENATTI IS THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF ENERGICA MOTOR COMPANY Inc.

Stefano Benatti is the new General Manager of Energica Motor Company Inc., the American division of Energica Motor Company S.p.A., the first Italian company to produce high-performing electric motorcycles. Energica Motor Company Inc., born at the end of 2015 to support the increasing requests of the US territory, is based in San Francisco Bay Area, USA.

Benatti, 38 years old, brings a rare combination of industrial and luxury expertise to Energica Motor, thanks to his over 10 year automotive and industrial machineries leadership experience within international companies. A critical factor in Benatti’s success has been his attitude on understanding and meeting customer needs.

Benatti will develop the Energica brand on the United States territory and will work alongside the Italian team to strengthen Energica products on American market.

The new General Manager will reinforce the presence of the brand by promoting the facilities already working in California and will have a key role in the development of new commercial partnerships alongside the Sales Department.

“I’m very happy to join Energica family. Working with the team and experience their energy and expertise is very inspiring for me. This has given me a lot of determination to help grow Energica brand here in US.” Says Benatti.

“What makes Energica stand out is the true Italian attention of details, you’re not going to buy a simple motorcycle, you’re going to buy a piece of art, an outstanding innovative product. We’re gonna running this bikes to the next American dreams list”

Energica Names Stefano Benatti U.S. General Manager appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...