ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you Pack a Pistol while riding?
All the time 42 20.90%
Sometimes 28 13.93%
Never 131 65.17%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 18th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #41
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I was mixing two threads, which is why I removed that phrase. There was another recent thread in the past few days where someone was being tailgated, and at least one post said something ludicrous like "time to carry a gun", not ironically.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #42
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I was mixing two threads, which is why I removed that phrase. There was another recent thread in the past few days where someone was being tailgated, and at least one post said something ludicrous like "time to carry a gun", not ironically.
I'm not sure what's worse, a gun in the hands of a criminal, or a gun in the hands of an imbecile.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #43
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

I should mention that I'm not an anti-gun guy.

Maybe someday I'll find myself wishing I had a gun somewhere on my person, but I'm 46 and it hasn't happened yet.

Quote:
Even though it is highly unlikely that you will be in a motorcycle accident, you still wear a helmet because in the event of a crash, it will likely save your life. Same goes for seat belts in cars. People choose to carry a firearm on their person because even though it is highly unlikely that they will be robbed/mugged/attacked if that situation arose, it would likely save their life.
I shouldn't argue with you, and maybe pointing this out constitutes arguing or maybe it doesn't, I don't know.

But you're doing an "apples to oranges" comparison.

"Helmet=protection" is very simple, real and immediate. It applies to every single moment you're riding the bike. It's function is obvious, to protect your head.

"Gun=protection" is very nebulous and conditional. The situation where the gun is the clear and unambiguous protector/guarantee of your safety would be much more complex to construct. To start with you're dealing with other human beings in the imagined robbed/mugged/attacked situation.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #44
LoD575
ninjette.org sage

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 2006 Ninja ZX6R-636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I'm not sure what's worse, a gun in the hands of a criminal, or a gun in the hands of an imbecile.
It's about the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
Now you gun-toters have made me curious....

How often do you guys have to whip the "gat" out an "buss a cap 'n sumun's a$$"?

Have I been missing out on all the fun?

Or are you just staying prepared in case the zombie apocalypse begins during your commute?
I carry because of this, and carry it with me whenever I am armed.
LoD575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #45
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Not Clovis NM?!?

I've got friends that fly predators out there. They say that's one odd place to live. Have you heard the term "the shifty fifty" used to describe the city fathers (the people who control things there in Clovis)?
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #46
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
"Gun=protection" is very nebulous and conditional. The situation where the gun is the clear and unambiguous protector/guarantee of your safety would be much more complex to construct. To start with you're dealing with other human beings in the imagined robbed/mugged/attacked situation.
I do agree that carrying a gun does not guarantee your safety but let me ask you this. If, in this ridiculous hypothetical probably will never ever happen situation, if you, or your family, or your friends were being attacked, would you rather have a gun or not?

Any responsible CCW holder does not leave their house expecting to be attacked and the extreme majority of them never have and never will experience a situation where they would even consider pulling out their gun. I can only speak to my own opinion (anyone else feel free to comment on this) but people carry a weapon for that what-if situation.

Part of the reason I want to carry is that I've felt the helplessness and fear of being threatened by a criminal with a weapon.
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #47
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Something I find very strange is that not many people seem to be noticing the increased surveillance, the increase in the rate that laws are created, the reduction of civil liberties, the centralisation of power and the increasing divide between the super rich, the rich and everyone else. Call me crazy, but I see a pattern that is showing no sign of slowing down; I strongly suspect things will get worse and worse. As a result of that, I'm trying to make the best of my life right now: enjoy my Ninjette and the freedom I have left!

Sounds like you were talking about the US.

That's why I joined ABATE. ABATE is basically the motorcycle version of the NRA. Its a motorcycle rights organization. There are a lot of anti-biker political forces out there that are trying to screw with us any way they can.

Recently, ABATE got a proposed law defeated that would have required bikers to were fluorescent orange hunter's vests. Mind you that we don't have to wear helmets, but they wanted us to wear silly orange vests for our own protection. There have even been some proposals to ban motorcycles entirely. Fortunately, they didn't get too far.

BTW, I liked jiggles analogy between a helmet and a CCW. Wear it in case you need it and not because you are looking for trouble. It makes sense to me. Carrying a dialysis machine in case of renal failure does not make sense because renal failure is not an emergency. However, heart failure is an emergency. And in fact, people DO carry implanted defibrillators with them in case of sudden heart failure.

Old September 19th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #48
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
That's why I joined ABATE. ABATE is basically the motorcycle version of the NRA. Its a motorcycle rights organization. There are a lot of anti-biker political forces out there that are trying to screw with us any way they can.
No, the AMA is the closest analogy to the NRA, in terms of political abilities, membership, and goals. ABATE is more like its slow cousin who sits at the kiddie table when guests come over.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #49
SteveL
old git

Motorcycle(s): BMW K1300S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoD575 View Post
I carry all the time whenever I leave my house.

I carry a Wilson Combat CQB Compact .45acp loaded with 230gr Speer Gold Dots along with an extra 8 round mag. Holster is a VMII from Milt Sparks.

along with an extra 8 round mag.
“Why” Do you intend to start a small war.

Steve

Old September 19th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #50
LazinCajun
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anon

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 (Blue!)

Quote:
Often, they're one and the same
LazinCajun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #51
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

Quote:
Trained LEO's don't have their weapons mounted on the bike or their person so they can draw while riding. Because it's completely pointless. There is no accuracy from a moving bike, and once the bike it stopped you're a sitting duck from whatever vehicle you're trying to evade/avoid/lose.
Ive seen movies that beg to differ!!!

massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #52
nakedhunter
ninjette.org member

Name: Naked

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R (RED)

This seems to be going down the route of a firearms carry debate...
It's pretty simple, look at the DOJ's own figures on crime in states before CCW was implemented and figures after shall issue was implemented. Look at crime rates in the few states that still do not allow the 2nd Amendment (D.C, Illinois, etc) has some of the highest violent crime rates in the nation. There are by far more police officers who carry and never have to fire their firearm (other than training of course) throughout their career than those that do. Basically criminals don't like to screw with people that carry firearms and are properly trained to use them. It's each person's choice on whether they feel comfortable and trained well enough carrying or not carrying, but the criminal does not just wait for you to get on your MC it can happen in the store, in the restaurant, walking up to your door, on the side of the rode, etc. I carry and I carry all the time, that includes riding, driving, eating. I have never had to use it and hopefully never will and as pointed out by others I hope the same for my helmet and all the other self protection I have on.
nakedhunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #53
LoD575
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 2006 Ninja ZX6R-636

Quote:
Not Clovis NM?!?

I've got friends that fly predators out there. They say that's one odd place to live. Have you heard the term "the shifty fifty" used to describe the city fathers (the people who control things there in Clovis)?
The same place. Cannon brought me to Clovis then after separation I went into LE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
along with an extra 8 round mag.
“Why” Do you intend to start a small war.

Steve
I have a duty to act under color of law regardless of duty status and I am held responsible and accountable if I fail to do so.
Carrying a concealed weapon is not about starting a small war or starting any conflict. It is a tool used in certain situations to stop the actions of another.....nothing more, nothing less.
LoD575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:50 AM   #54
blink
Always.

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '05 GSX-R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedhunter View Post
This seems to be going down the route of a firearms carry debate...
It's pretty simple, look at the DOJ's own figures on crime in states before CCW was implemented and figures after shall issue was implemented. Look at crime rates in the few states that still do not allow the 2nd Amendment (D.C, Illinois, etc) has some of the highest violent crime rates in the nation. There are by far more police officers who carry and never have to fire their firearm (other than training of course) throughout their career than those that do. Basically criminals don't like to screw with people that carry firearms and are properly trained to use them. It's each person's choice on whether they feel comfortable and trained well enough carrying or not carrying, but the criminal does not just wait for you to get on your MC it can happen in the store, in the restaurant, walking up to your door, on the side of the rode, etc. I carry and I carry all the time, that includes riding, driving, eating. I have never had to use it and hopefully never will and as pointed out by others I hope the same for my helmet and all the other self protection I have on.

nahhh

Old September 19th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #55
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Name: Joel

Motorcycle(s): 11 CBR250R

My father is a collector. He really does have arsenal however his love is mainly shotguns. I own about 5 guns myself. I have loved the sport and am a supporter of fire arms. That said, carrying a pistol on a motorcycle just seems silly to me. You are worried about the possibility of getting robbed ect ect.. When you have 500 speeding bullets flying past you and trying to kill you every time you get on your bike?
Second, Im on my motorcycle. Im the last person you want to rob. I have no storage on my bike. I carry plastic not cash. They can get my helmet... (good luck getting it on your head. lol) or my bike. Ill give up my $4000 bike to avoid having to kill some dumb kid. Thats why I have Insurance.
Im not knocking you though. Its your right to carry. I just cant think of any reason I would have to carry a fire arm outside of some far fetched deliverance ish I could possibly run into in north GA. I think I would have better luck just beaning someone with my helmet if they are threatening.
Pops always said don't ever pull a gun unless you aim to kill em. No such thing as freeze don't move in the civilian world. Hope you guys never have to pull it.
Hopmix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #56
n4mwd

Quote:
No, the AMA is the closest analogy to the NRA, in terms of political abilities, membership, and goals. ABATE is more like its slow cousin who sits at the kiddie table when guests come over.
The American Medical Association? Oh wait, you mean the National version of ABATE. Anyway, they both seem to support biker rights, but ABATE is state based while AMA seems to be National based. Most of the biker laws are state laws so ABATE tends to be more effective.

So while the AMA may be effective with national biker laws, they haven't done much for me here in FL. ABATE has done several things for bikers in this state. Unless I'm mistaken, FL is second only to CA in terms of biker population.

Slow cousin... Nope, ABATE is more like the guy who is the life of the party.

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #57
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopmix View Post
My father is a collector. He really does have arsenal however his love is mainly shotguns. I own about 5 guns myself. I have loved the sport and am a supporter of fire arms. That said, carrying a pistol on a motorcycle just seems silly to me. You are worried about the possibility of getting robbed ect ect.. When you have 500 speeding bullets flying past you and trying to kill you every time you get on your bike?
Second, Im on my motorcycle. Im the last person you want to rob. I have no storage on my bike. I carry plastic not cash. They can get my helmet... (good luck getting it on your head. lol) or my bike. Ill give up my $4000 bike to avoid having to kill some dumb kid. Thats why I have Insurance.
Im not knocking you though. Its your right to carry. I just cant think of any reason I would have to carry a fire arm outside of some far fetched deliverance ish I could possibly run into in north GA. I think I would have better luck just beaning someone with my helmet if they are threatening.
Pops always said don't ever pull a gun unless you aim to kill em. No such thing as freeze don't move in the civilian world. Hope you guys never have to pull it.
Carrying while on a motorcycle is only for transportation purposes. It would be close to impossible to accurately wield a firearm while on your bike.
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #58
n4mwd

Quote:
Carrying while on a motorcycle is only for transportation purposes. It would be close to impossible to accurately wield a firearm while on your bike.
Not impossible. But I think learning to shoot left handed would be an advantage.

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #59
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Sounds like you were talking about the US.

Recently, ABATE got a proposed law defeated that would have required bikers to were fluorescent orange hunter's vests. Mind you that we don't have to wear helmets, but they wanted us to wear silly orange vests for our own protection. There have even been some proposals to ban motorcycles entirely. Fortunately, they didn't get too far.
LMAO. The coming Monday the European Union might well be bringing into force a compulsory fluorescent vest law for all EU motorcyclists (that includes me ). They also want to mandate ABS on all new bikes (which would raise the cost of something like the Ninjette quite considerably). I'm going on a [hopefully] huge protest/awareness/more-of-us-than-you kind of ride this coming Sunday to show my unhappiness with these new laws.

Although I would never ever ride without a helmet, I don't even think there should be a law mandating that. If people are stupid enough to not wear a helmet on a bike then you can't save them... you'll need to make laws surrounding almost every facet of their life to ensure that those lemmings don't accidentally hurt themselves. This is kinda happening in the UK. Those laws are negative for everyone else. You can't replace good sense with law and violent police.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #60
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Not impossible. But I think learning to shoot left handed would be an advantage.
I said close to impossible. First off, gloves are going to be a major impediment. Even getting the gun out of the holster will likely be difficult. Shooting one handed reduces your accuracy and if your moving you will also need to focus on not crashing (when would you be in a moving gun fight anyway?)

I suppose a helmet would make for good eye protection though
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #61
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
LMAO. The coming Monday the European Union might well be bringing into force a compulsory fluorescent vest law for all EU motorcyclists (that includes me ). They also want to mandate ABS on all new bikes (which would raise the cost of something like the Ninjette quite considerably). I'm going on a [hopefully] huge protest/awareness/more-of-us-than-you kind of ride this coming Sunday to show my unhappiness with these new laws.

Although I would never ever ride without a helmet, I don't even think there should be a law mandating that. If people are stupid enough to not wear a helmet on a bike then you can't save them... you'll need to make laws surrounding almost every facet of their life to ensure that those lemmings don't accidentally hurt themselves. This is kinda happening in the UK. Those laws are negative for everyone else. You can't replace good sense with law and violent police.
I'm proposing a new world wide motorcycle law. If you sign up to be an organ donor, then you aren't required to wear a helmet
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:39 PM   #62
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
I'm proposing a new world wide motorcycle law. If you sign up to be an organ donor, then you aren't required to wear a helmet
Sign me up!

Old September 19th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #63
bdavison
Wartown, USA

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2007 Ninja 650R, and assorted other bikes

Quote:
I said close to impossible. First off, gloves are going to be a major impediment. Even getting the gun out of the holster will likely be difficult. Shooting one handed reduces your accuracy and if your moving you will also need to focus on not crashing (when would you be in a moving gun fight anyway?)

Gloves wont be a problem. Most of the modern pistols are specifically designed to be used with gloves. (FN, Glock, Springfield, etc) Also, its far easier to get your gun out of a holster on a bike then in a car....try it if you dont believe me. And not everyone uses a holster. Most of the riders I know carry in a specially designed vest pocket for crossdraw.

The most useful task at which it would be needed would be in the event of a threat from a potential bikejacking. Not a shootout running down the highway. This ain't the movies.

In the event that you did, for some crazy reason, need to discharge it while moving...its probably not going to matter if you actually hit what you are aiming at. My guess is that when the roadraging lunatic sees you pull a 1911 out, and fire in their general direction, they will rapidly rethink their decision to be stupid.
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #64
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
I AM heat on my 250 beast
lol

my Suzi puts off a lot of heat!
She's the fastest way I can think of to get away from somebody with a gun too.
The further away I am, the harder I am to hit.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #65
n4mwd

Quote:
Sheesh. Do you guys have any kind of motorcycle rights group like a EU equivalent of the AMA or ABATE?

Quote:

I was thinking of using a laser sight left handed pointed rearward under the right armpit and using the right mirror for aiming. In theory it could work, but not without some practice. It should be sufficient to shoot out the tires. Shooting the guy adds a lot more legal heat even if you are in the right.

Old September 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #66
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post
In the event that you did, for some crazy reason, need to discharge it while moving...its probably not going to matter if you actually hit what you are aiming at. My guess is that when the roadraging lunatic sees you pull a 1911 out, and fire in their general direction, they will rapidly rethink their decision to be stupid.
I'd probably pull out two of them.....
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #67
Bill N
ninjette.org member

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 250 Ninja

I really like the idea of using a laser dot and your review mirror and shooting backwards to shoot tires out or kill the driver. This guy is pulling everybody's leg to keep this thread going. What a hoot. Bill
Bill N is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #68
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill N View Post
I really like the idea of using a laser dot and your review mirror and shooting backwards to shoot tires out or kill the driver. This guy is pulling everybody's leg to keep this thread going. What a hoot. Bill
what no way dude Ive seen it in movies!!!

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #69
ride2rideagain
total N00B

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

I am Canadian, gun laws are strict here...which is why

LOL...I find this thread very amusing. Someone compared carrying a gun indirectly with seatbelts and helmets...LOL. Love it.
ride2rideagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #70
rz3r0
ninjette.org member

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R(Sold), 11 Honda Ruckus, 12 Ducati Monster 696 ABS

Only if we had concealed carry in Hawaii. It's a "may issue" state but, that's not true... and that's why the state and Honolulu Police chief is getting sued. Hey if you guys don't mind, I'd appreciate a show of support for us Hawaii residents to be able to concealed carry.
http://hawaiiccw.com/
rz3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 19th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #71
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride2rideagain View Post
I am Canadian, gun laws are strict here...which is why

LOL...I find this thread very amusing. Someone compared carrying a gun indirectly with seatbelts and helmets...LOL. Love it.
That was me!

I wonder how those hockey riots would have turned out if people had to think twice before destroying property....
AFM #676

Old September 19th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #72
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
That was me!

I wonder how those hockey riots would have turned out if people had to think twice before destroying property....
same for those riots in London...

Old September 19th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #73
tanman2003
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250, 2007 Harley Davidson Nightster XL 1200N

the Europeans can't handle guns in their society. We can because it has been a part of our culture since our nations birth.
tanman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2011, 01:16 AM   #74
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Sheesh. Do you guys have any kind of motorcycle rights group like a EU equivalent of the AMA or ABATE?
Well; we've got the peeps that have organised this big Sunday ride. They're called MAG. I don't know much about them.

Old September 20th, 2011, 01:43 AM   #75
5evenz
ninjette.org member

Name: Sev

Motorcycle(s): 09' 250r Thunder Blue

The only heat I need while riding is what i'm sitting on. Save the weight and if s*** goes down zip the f*** out of there.
5evenz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #76
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

I been thinking about relocating my throttle to the left side soz I can wield my thompson whilst I accelerate.

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:22 AM   #77
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:

BTW, I liked jiggles analogy between a helmet and a CCW.
You would hahaha gun is only good if you know how to use it and in place not moving.

you always have a chance of someone taking your gun while you debate weather to shoot. :S

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #78
dubojr1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
new poll: Are gun owners not able to use the search function here?

(search on "concealed" and you'll find a number of threads here already)
+1000

Some poll threads should be left at that with no comments. This IS one of them...

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #79
dubojr1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
I been thinking about relocating my throttle to the left side soz I can wield my thompson whilst I accelerate.
Someone's been watching too much Pawn Stars...

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2011, 06:12 AM   #80
n4mwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill N View Post
Bill if you don't like guns, then don't buy one. I'm not forcing you to do anything. And no, I'm not pulling anyone's leg and this thread doesn't need me to keep going on its own.