ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Old January 18th, 2010, 06:12 AM   #1
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Genuine Joe Rocket Suzuki leather jacket

Gonna sell the real (not fake version) Suzuki jacket in my avatar to get a matching jacket for my new leather pants so I can zip up and protect my hips in a crash. Also need a new back protector.

Anyone interested in a GSXR jacket let me know.
It is a few years old and a little dirty where I rub on the tank but hardly noticeable. I forgot the size but I'll post it up shortly with a picture. No downs on the jacket at all. Good to go for another 100,000mi easy.

I love this jacket to death but zipping up my hip bones is more important when I'm in the canyons and I don't have the Joe Rocket pants with matching zipper. You can zip this jacket up to Joe Rocket pants if you have them. It is a high quality jacket and very comfy and padded.
I need a Dainese jacket to match my pants.

Let me know if you are interested. It cost me $450 new. Would be willing to let it go for $225 or so. Will cut Ninjette.org a deal and go $200 (plus shipping if you need it)
Can take paypal. Can deliver in Los Angeles, but go try one on first at a shop and make sure this size will fit you so I don't drive it out for nothing.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 18th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #2
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Pics.
size is 46
Very good padding in the fore arms and over all a very well built and protective jacket. Has good shoulder armor inside and out. Scrapped the shoulders a few times taking corners on the walls of my house on accident (lol!) but nowhere else.

I know this is a Kawisaki forum but think I've seen a few gsxr owners here as well Here's that matching jacket for you!

Also you can see where the jacket has a bit of tank rubbing on it. I think a lot of that will clean off. I've never tried to clean this jacket at all.

Tank rubbage.. might be able to clean this off? not sure.. never tried

Last futzed with by ninja250; January 18th, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote