ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 29th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - New Motorcycle TV Show Claims To Be Cross Between "Top Gear"

New Sport Bike Racing Television Show Launches Production at Motorcycle SUPERSHOW (Toronto) – Every amateur sport bike rider longs to see how far he can push his motorcycle and his own skills. A new television show, HOT LAP, gives amateur riders a c...

Click here for full story...

Old October 17th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #2
HOTLAPPR
ninjette.org newbie

Name: HOTLAP

Motorcycle(s): ZX7R Ninja

*Casting Call: FEMALE Track Day Riders - New RealityTV show!*

HOT LAP Casting Call for FEMALE Track Day Riders

Monday, October 17th, 2011 (Toronto) – A new television show, called HOT LAP, gives amateur riders a chance to race for the fastest lap at ten of the fastest tracks in North America.

This new unscripted reality TV production launches at the North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW in Toronto, January 6-7-8 2012.

*We are looking for two (2) female riders to join the show as permanent cast members, to round out the Champion's team*

Join brothers Steve and Andy with best friends Matt and Derek as they tour the 10 best tracks in North America - challenging locals to a 'fastest lap' contest!

The successful two (2) applicants will be required to ride 10 trackdays across Canada and the USA from May 2012 until May 2013, all travel & track expenses paid. Additionally a per diem rate of $500 per day will be paid for each track day shoot as a standard cast member fee.

Female riders who choose to apply for a permanent role must provide their own track day bike (for authenticity of the challenge), as each cast member will be doing the same. There are no restrictions on engine size i.e. riders of 600's, 750's and 1000cc bikes are all accepted.

Riders who choose to apply must have intermediate to advanced track day skills & commensurate track day experience. You will be required to furnish evidence such as video and photography to validate the typical skillsets of a track day rider before a final decision is made.

Sounds like something up your alley? Not camera shy? Good at crashing and getting up again? Would you like to register for a chance to appear on the show? Click here to register today.

If you are interested in being a competitor, instead of a regular cast member, fill out the reigstration form and then we will let you know as soon as dates are confirmed for each track.

Want to learn more about the show? Read the synopsis and watch a preview video here: http://hotlaptv.com/synopsis.html

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Dani - Publicist, "HOT LAP - The first motorcycle game show made for television!" http://hotlaptv.com
HOTLAPPR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #3
Heed
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): None yet, yet.

wat

but i hope that/wish there is a show like Top Gear but for motorcycles.

Top gear is such an enjoyable show and i learned a lot about cars from it. exactly what i need for motorcycles.
Heed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #4
HOTLAPPR
ninjette.org newbie

Name: HOTLAP

Motorcycle(s): ZX7R Ninja

Hot lap tv

Hi Heed.

Thanks for your response. You have it exactly right. It's totally like Top Gear. Glad to hear that you are excited. We are very interested in bringing a female contingent of riders into the show, both as cast and competitors. Pass the word along and keep it rubber side down!

HOTLAPPR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 20th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #5
pjed
ninjette.org guru

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2006 Kawasaki ZZR600, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2017 Kawasaki Z900

Looks interesting...I'll definitey watch it.
pjed is offline   Reply With Quote