ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 20th, 2023, 02:32 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica: DiBrino And His MV Agusta F3 RR Ready For ?The R

Andy DiBrino Set for MotoAmerica Supersport Debut on MV Agusta F3 RR Andy DiBrino will be racing this weekend at Ridge Motorsports Park on his Competition Werkes-backed MV Agusta F3RR […]

The post MotoAmerica: DiBrino And His MV Agusta F3 RR Ready For “The Ridge” appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Andy DiBrino Set for MotoAmerica Supersport Debut on MV Agusta F3 RR

Andy DiBrino will be racing this weekend at Ridge Motorsports Park on his Competition Werkes-backed MV Agusta F3RR built by EDR Performance. This past weekend DiBrino put the bike on the track for the first time and had a great showing at the OMRRA/ WMRRA club races at “The Ridge,” scoring a fourth-, third-, and second-place finish against other MotoAmerica talent getting ready for the upcoming round.

Here is what DiBrino had to say about his first weekend testing the bike:*“I fell in love with the MV this weekend! It has been a massive undertaking to get this bike going, and all the time and energy put into it really felt worthwhile the moment I took Turn One for the first time on the bike. Thanks to EDR Performance, we made great strides setting up the required electronics. We still have a ways to go, but for the little amount of track time we got, I feel that we are in a good spot and that we will be competitive against the other Next-Gen Supersport bikes. I anticipate we will continue to develop the bike throughout the race weekend and that MotoAmerica will be pulling our data to see if any further balancing is required. Thank you MV Agusta USA and Competition Werkes for believing in me, as well as EDR Performance for the know-how to build such an incredible race bike, and to Bellissimoto for providing me with some specialty parts needed to complete it.”

Andy would like to thank all of his other sponsors who played a role in the build: ASV Inventions, Superlite Sprockets, Orient Express Racing, K-Tech Suspension, OC Motorcycles, JLC Concrete, CrossBeam Builders, Ever True Tattoo, Precision Iron Works, Woodcraft Technologies, Oregon Motorcycle Attorney, Motul USA, MotoSport Hillsboro, MotoMaster Brakes, The Ridge Motorsports Park, See See Motor Coffee Co, ODI Grips, KP12 Graphix, Samco Sport, and Drew Paints.

The post MotoAmerica: DiBrino And His MV Agusta F3 RR Ready For “The Ridge” appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.