Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old June 26th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #1
Lowspeed Lowside
Tightwad Tinker

Name: Hans

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R

Icon Daytona Jackets: $139.99

http://www.bikebandit.com/icon-dayto...orcycle-jacket

These are really nice jackets and at that price I think they're a steal. I already have one of these in stealth black (XL) so I ordered another one in white/yellow (L). XL will somewhat loosely fit someone who's 5'10" with a 42" chest and although the sleeves are the perfect length for a typical riding position, they are a tad long otherwise. I figure that size L and a wifebeater might be good for temps in the high 80s.
Lowspeed Lowside is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM   #2
warlord
ninjette.org guru

Name: war

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ducati Panigale 899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowspeed Lowside View Post
http://www.bikebandit.com/icon-dayto...orcycle-jacket

These are really nice jackets and at that price I think they're a steal. I already have one of these in stealth black (XL) so I ordered another one in white/yellow (L). XL will somewhat loosely fit someone who's 5'10" with a 42" chest and although the sleeves are the perfect length for a typical riding position, they are a tad long otherwise. I figure that size L and a wifebeater might be good for temps in the high 80s.
Large is typically the correct size for someone with a 42" chest (like me) unless you're looking for a loose fit like you said you were. The leather on the Daytona is really stiff when it's new and needs a good breaking-in before you're able to get a good range of motion. Otherwise, I think it's a sharp looking jacket and the price is very good for a armored, leather jacket.
warlord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2011, 12:17 PM   #3
Yasko
Texas Newbie

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 07 Ninja EX250, 07 FZ6

That's a very good deal...
Yasko is offline   Reply With Quote