ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old April 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1
Stingray1000
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

What things have people done to your ride while parked and thought you weren't lookin

I came out to my bike a few weeks ago and noticed one of my mirrors moved all the way around... I was just wondering what other things have happened to your bikes. One person once told me someone sat on his bike till he ran up and scared the hell out of the guy.... Anyone have any stories to share?
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 28th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Someone put their penis in my exhaust. My little girl was so violated, she wasn't even 1 year old
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 28th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #3
codestp202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Someone put their penis in my exhaust. My little girl was so violated, she wasn't even 1 year old
Same thing happened to my bike

Old April 28th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #4
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
well, people have looked at it. Once, one of my riding buddies hopped on and rolled it as far as he could with the wheel locked to the left and it freaked me out.

Besides that, I'm sure there have been myriads of boners popped when viewing my ninjette
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #5
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray1000 View Post
I came out to my bike a few weeks ago and noticed one of my mirrors moved all the way around... I was just wondering what other things have happened to your bikes. One person once told me someone sat on his bike till he ran up and scared the hell out of the guy.... Anyone have any stories to share?
Mirror: Idiots will do that. Its not malice, its stupidity. They want to count their zits or something similar. I've seen them do it. They flip the mirror around so they can see themselves and then just walk off and leave it that way. They used to do the same thing to cars until manufacturers put the mirrors inside little shells so they can't be moved from the outside.

Sitting on bike: The guy was trying to steal it. They sit on it to see if anyone will notice. If they can sit there for a few minutes undisturbed, they break the lock and ride off with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
well, people have looked at it. Once, one of my riding buddies hopped on and rolled it as far as he could with the wheel locked to the left and it freaked me out.

Besides that, I'm sure there have been myriads of boners popped when viewing my ninjette
Its VERY RUDE to sit on someones bike without their permission. I would make sure any riding buddies understood that when I was done yelling at them. Sheesh, that's like having a friend walk up and kiss your girlfriend right in front of you.

Boners: Yes, its especially evident if you ride near a nudist resort. Ninjas have that effect on guys. Girls don't have boners of course, but they have an irresistible urge to jump on the back while you're riding.

Old April 28th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #6
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post

Sitting on bike: The guy was trying to steal it. They sit on it to see if anyone will notice. If they can sit there for a few minutes undisturbed, they break the lock and ride off with it.

Its VERY RUDE to sit on someones bike without their permission. I would make sure any riding buddies understood that when I was done yelling at them. Sheesh, that's like having a friend walk up and kiss your girlfriend right in front of you.
Now, now. According to many here, we should have nothing but love in our hearts for people who sit on our bikes w/o permission and never get angry or assume they have ill-intentions.

Old April 28th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #7
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
hahaha yeah I know. I told him what was on my mind at the moment.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #8
mustang5.0
ninjette.org guru

Name: E

Motorcycle(s): 2011 GIXXER 600

the mofo at the business next to where i work... this fool just hoped on my baby... I wouldnt have cared but our businesses hate each other

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #9
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

I once got off work to find someone had scratched and defaced (though minor) my gas tank...never discovered if this was a personal attack or some random loser's idea of being ...cool?
It opened my eyes to just how vulnerable our two-wheeled companions are and since then I have taken to carrying my motorcycle cover to any place where I'll be parking for an extended period of time.

Oh! I once was seated by the window @ KFC's facing my 'jette and this teen, after walking around and staring at my bike for perhaps 15 minutes, looked around carefully and gingerly sat on my bike. I had been watching him the entire time and new his intentions were not criminal (his face lighting up like Christmas lights was evident enough of this) so I went back to my rapidly cooling food and let him fondle my precious, not inappropriately of coarse
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #10
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthioKnight View Post

)
What a huge tease! You can't even have sex with her!
AFM #676

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #11
xSean13

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
I once got off work to find someone had scratched and defaced (though minor) my gas tank...never discovered if this was a personal attack or some random loser's idea of being ...cool?
It opened my eyes to just how vulnerable our two-wheeled companions are and since then I have taken to carrying my motorcycle cover to any place where I'll be parking for an extended period of time.

Oh! I once was seated by the window @ KFC's facing my 'jette and this teen, after walking around and staring at my bike for perhaps 15 minutes, looked around carefully and gingerly sat on my bike. I had been watching him the entire time and new his intentions were not criminal (his face lighting up like Christmas lights was evident enough of this) so I went back to my rapidly cooling food and let him fondle my precious, not inappropriately of coarse
After seeing that tank pad...no wonder he was so eager to get on it.
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #12
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Quote:
What a huge tease! You can't even have sex with her!
lol...she's good company on long and lonely roads though... and she keeps my gf on her feet

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #13
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
and she keeps my gf on her feet
Who needs to compete with a nippleless vagless sticker? Maybe someone missing a butthole?

AFM #676

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #14
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Quote:
Who needs to compete with a nippleless vagless sticker? Maybe someone missing a butthole?

..and that, ladies and gentlemen, is coming from a drool-inducing-stickerless, girlfriendless, bipedal mobility less dude on a couch...oh! the insanity

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #15
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Why waste money on a girlfriend when I can waste it on a bike???
AFM #676

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #16
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Quote:
Why waste money on a girlfriend when I can waste it on a bike???
A real biker never uses the word "waste" when referring to the dough he spends on his bike...nor does a real gentleman use that word in reference to a lady...that makes you neither dude lol

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #17
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
AFM #676

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #18
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Quote:
Lol, you say you know how vulnerable they are but you let someone sit on it? You must be a nice person IRL.

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #19
xSean13

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicious Logic View Post
Lol, you say you know how vulnerable they are but you let someone sit on it? You must be a nice person IRL.
Southern hospitality. We're nice "folks" :P
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #20
Whiskey

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

I caught some greasy turkish f*cker kick the bike as he walked past it, I think he was trying to kick the tax disc off it. He didn't spot me down at the wheel taking a 5ft lock chain off. I asked in a not very polite manner what the f*ck he thought he was doing, and he tried to start a fight with me until he spotted that I was ready to cave his head in with the lock if he took one more step in my direction.

Quote:
Probably the latter. Some c*nt tried to scratch a football teams initials into the top of the tank in the staff car park of the children's hospital I worked in. (I didn't see it happen, lucky for whoever did it)

Other than that I've seen someone warm their hands over the exhaust
Posted via Mobile Device
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #21
n4mwd

Quote:
A real biker never uses the word "waste" when referring to the dough he spends on his bike...nor does a real gentleman use that word in reference to a lady...that makes you neither dude lol
I'm sure he meant:
"Why waste money on a girlfriend when I can bestow funds on a bike???"

As far as GF's go, they're kind of useless unless they ride too.

Old April 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #22
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Quote:
I'm sure he meant:
"Why waste money on a girlfriend when I can bestow funds on a bike???"

As far as GF's go, they're kind of useless unless they ride too.
Dianese suits generally cost more than a purse. Just sayin'.
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #23
n4mwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnNinjaGirl View Post
Dianese suits generally cost more than a purse. Just sayin'.
And some girls are higher maintenance than a 100 Ninjas. Just saying....

Old April 29th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #24
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Quote:
And some girls are higher maintenance than a 100 Ninjas. Just saying....
I resemble that remark.

I guess I should contribute to the original topic...

I came out of church one time with someone sitting on my bike. All of the bikes have a certain spot they park in. I think the dude was a thief and didn't know when the service let out. He just sat there like he owned it. I simply asked him to get off of it. He did. It was really kind of strange.
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #25
Goom
ninjette.org guru

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 1976 CB550 Cafe, 2011 Ninja 250, 1999 Honda CR125

I don't have any personal stories (yet), but a dude I used to work with had plenty. One time, he came out of a store and a guy was sitting on his bike, so he played it off to see what would happen. He just walked up and said "hey man, that's a nice bike. Did you just get it?" The guy was like "yeah, it's new", so he pulled out his key and said "then they probably should have given you this" followed by some sort of threat to mangle his face.

He also said he watched someone try to steal his helmet while it was locked on his bike. One of his buddies had a brand new shoei that someone stole by cutting the strap off.
Goom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2012, 05:01 AM   #26
n4mwd

Quote:
I came out of church one time with someone sitting on my bike. All of the bikes have a certain spot they park in. I think the dude was a thief and didn't know when the service let out. He just sat there like he owned it. I simply asked him to get off of it. He did. It was really kind of strange.
If he had gotten their sooner, your bike would have been one of the numerous parted out bikes on ebay and craigs list. Or one of the numerous ones people put on there for sale with no title. When they sit on them like that, they are definitely planning on stealing them. They sit there for a few minutes and then they casually break the steering lock with their leg. Check to make sure yours still works.

Old April 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #27
FBNTH
ninjette.org member

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): None yet

That reminds me of this video

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old April 30th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #28
broilmebk
ninjette.org sage

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): '12 ninja 250r

^wow. Being new to riding, that scares the crap out of me and my '12 ninja
broilmebk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #29
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by broilmebk View Post
^wow. Being new to riding, that scares the crap out of me and my '12 ninja
Insurance
AFM #676

Old April 30th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #30
the big mike
ninjette.org sage

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, Fazer8

Quote:
I've been looking at my exhaust today....

I find it rather funny thinking that someone managed to put that in there

and secondly: how did you know?

Old April 30th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #31
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

When I first arrived in San Diego on Dec 23rd, 2008, my bike was FILTHY. The next morning, someone wrote "hell" on the windscreen with their finger in the grime. It went right up to the edge so, I just kept telling myself that they wanted to write hello but ran out of room.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #32
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

'Least it was on the windscreen and not the paint.

Old April 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #33
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
Other than that I've seen someone warm their hands over the exhaust
Posted via Mobile Device
Hard times in Ireland ey?

I park my bike in quite public areas sometimes. I've been a bit concerned about a kid getting attracted to the big shiny green ninja and touching the hot exhaust.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #34
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Meh, it'd just be another one of life's lessons. You touch a hot pot barehanded once and you generally strive to never do that again. Kid burns himself on a strangers bike, he'll keep his hands to himself.

Old April 30th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #35
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by the big mike View Post
I've been looking at my exhaust today....

I find it rather funny thinking that someone managed to put that in there

and secondly: how did you know?
Well she just wasn't the same after the incident. I put her in therapy but it didn't seem to help. Then one day she just couldn't take living anymore and rammed herself into a car. The therapist let me know at her funeral, there are sick people out there
AFM #676

Old April 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #36
Stingray1000

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
I resemble that remark.

I guess I should contribute to the original topic...

Well i waited in the church but you never walked down the isle..... figured i'd get ur attn somehow lol j/k
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #37
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Hard times in Ireland ey?

I park my bike in quite public areas sometimes. I've been a bit concerned about a kid getting attracted to the big shiny green ninja and touching the hot exhaust.
It happened the day I got my bike home to GA and rode to a friend's house. His 1-year-old ran out and threw his hands on the shiny new exhaust.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM   #38
Ricke115
ninjette.org member

Name: Ricke

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Black Ninja 250r

Ive seen countless people looking at mine at work but i park it on the sidewalk right in front of the window so i can keep an eye on it constantly, but one time i was out eating and i came out and someone had jacked my lisence plate
Ricke115 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM   #39
NDspd
1/4 English, 3/4 Kick Ass

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

I've had someone write "love" "It" on my mirrors...I take that as a compliment, but still kind of annoying.

I've also had a Middle Eastern family pose and have pictures taken with it.

I watched people walk up to it study the body work, and walk away. But, I'm still scared about some one sitting on it.
NDspd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #40
Ninja Justin
ninjette.org Ninja :)

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R SE

You guys are lucky Someone thought it would be funny to not only scratch my bike, but to crack my fairing, i came outside and did a pre-ride check, and was like "WHAT THE F***!?!?!?!?!??!?!" I have no idea who it was, cause i am new to the town i am in... oh, this was about the same time that my bicycle was stolen, so if it was the same person, They are dead! I am especially pissed about this because it is a 2010 Se... So i'm pretty sure the fairing is even more expensive to replace... (i would have rather some weirdo raped my exhaust pipe :/ )

Just did a search, it will cost $309 to replace it :/

The Anchorage Ninja's

Last futzed with by Ninja Justin; May 5th, 2012 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Because foo!
Ninja Justin is offline   Reply With Quote