Old July 31st, 2010, 03:53 AM   #1
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Last-minute... ride to Old Rhinebeck NY

On the one-in-a-million chance that somebody sees this....

It's an absolutely beautiful day here in Connecticut, the wife is out of town and i'm going to take full advantage of it. Heading up to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome to see the airshow.

This is a place that is literally unique. They keep early aircraft (pre-WWI to the 30s) in flying condition and do airshows every Saturday and Sunday. There's also a museum. It's very cool and a great destination. I haven't been there in years and it's time.

http://www.oldrhinebeck.org

I'll be heading up US7 and cutting over to Red Hook at Kent, CT. If you're out and about in the area, look for me... blue newgen, neon yellow jacket, red helmet. Timing is late morning-ish. The place opens at 10 and the two-hour show starts at 2. $20 adults.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 31st, 2010, 04:55 AM   #2
petiteninja
ninjette.org member

Name: LMG

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja EX250J

i'll be at the lake waramaug beach in new preston...i'll give you a wave if i see you!
petiteninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 31st, 2010, 12:07 PM   #3
Rollin..
ninjette.org member

Name: Ron

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

I think it's gonna be crazy there at rhinebeck today because of the clinton wedding.. hope you have fun!
Rollin.. is offline   Reply With Quote