ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old March 20th, 2018, 02:01 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Tony Hawk to Perform at Road Atlanta During MotoAmerica Season Ope

Two wheels meet four as Tony Hawk is set to perform at the season opener for MotoAmerica.*

Begin Press Release:

Tony Hawk & Friends Flying High At MotoAmerica

Skateboarding Legend to Perform At Road Atlanta on April 14

COSTA MESA, CA (March 20, 2018) – The opening round of the 2018 MotoAmerica Series, the Suzuki Championship at Road Atlanta, will see two extreme action sports – motorcycle road racing and skateboarding – converge as MotoAmerica will play host to legendary skateboarder Tony Hawk on Saturday, April 14 at 4:30 p.m. in the main paddock. Hawk, and his five-skater crew of world-class skateboarders, will be skating on his personal, state-of-the-art vert ramp brought in just for this event. The Tony Hawk & Friends 45-minute demo is free with paid admission to the races.

“I’m really looking forward to bringing my ramp and crew to the MotoAmerica event in Atlanta,” Hawk said. “Road Atlanta is a world-class racetrack and we plan to bring some world-class skateboarding to the MotoAmerica fans in Georgia.”

“We’re pumped to have Tony Hawk and his group at Road Atlanta for the opening round of the 2018 MotoAmerica Series,” said MotoAmerica President Wayne Rainey. “I imagine most people have seen Tony in action on TV in the X Games and other competitions, but I can’t wait to see him live and up close. What those guys can do on skateboards is amazing and we really think our fans will enjoy the show.”

While Tony Hawk & Friends will highlight*Saturday’s*off-track action in the Suzuki Championship at Road Atlanta, that’s far from the only thing that’s going on over the course of the weekend as far as fan activities go.

Fans won’t want to miss the variety of motorcycles featured in the Caffeine & Kickstands motorcycle show, and adrenaline will be at an all-time high in the Wall of Death exhibition. If music is your thing, MotoAmerica is set to play host to country music star Annie Bosko and a DJ to be announced.

There’s also plenty for the kids to do at Road Atlanta with the Kids Zone featuring the Stryder bikes, Mini Moto exhibitions, a pump track, bounce houses and more.

MotoAmerica is also offering VIP ticket packages, Full Throttle Experiences and camping on site at Road Atlanta. The Dunlop Two-Up Suzuki Superbike will also be taking VIPs and members of the media on hot laps around the racetrack throughout the weekend.

For more information on the Suzuki Championship at Road Atlanta, visit*www.roadatlanta.com/motoamerica

Tony Hawk to Perform at Road Atlanta During MotoAmerica Season Opener appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...