Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2015, 03:52 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Montesa 4Ride teased

'TIS the season of the teaser and even Montesa is getting in on the action with this random collection of shots showing someone riding down a trail.

If you’re about to watch the video for clues about the bike they’re hinting at, you might be wasting your time – it’s not shown at all – the name ‘4Ride’ is about all we learn, along with a release date of November 4.

But the sort of riding shown in the video hints that it’s not a pure trials bike, but perhaps something more like the KTM Freeride 350.
  • Sign up for Visordown's weekly newsletter, Bugsplat, to get the best motorcycle news, road tests and features plus exclusive competitions and offers direct to your inbox. Register as a Visordown member here and tick the box for Bugsplat in your newsletter settings here.
Related Content

How not to ride a trials bike
Drool-worthy new trials bike
Ducati Diavel Carbon updated for 2016
Video review: Aprilia RSV4 RF road test
Updated CBR500R

Click here for full story...