ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old May 23rd, 2024, 10:01 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MT Helmets Announces New Leadership

Javier Tomás takes over as the president of the MT Helmets Group Iván Abad Iglesias joins the MT Helmets team as the new CEO to lead the group’s expansion and […]

The post MT Helmets Announces New Leadership appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Javier Tomás takes over as the president of the MT Helmets Group

Iván Abad Iglesias joins the MT Helmets team as the new CEO to lead the group’s expansion and growth

The MT Helmets Group continues to evolve along the global growth trajectory it has maintained for 55 years, which has turned it into one of the world’s leading producers of protective gear for motorcyclists.

Under this sustained growth, the group from Cartagena has been expanding its structure for several years, and in 2024, the time has come to strengthen its executive leadership to support its ongoing international expansion.

Javier Tomás, a member of the founding family and a driving force in the company since he took over as CEO in 2012, now assumes the role of President of the MT Helmets Group. He will continue to contribute his extensive knowledge in strategy and product development, which has positioned the company as a global leader in recent decades.

To lead and strengthen the executive team, Iván Abad has been brought in as the new CEO of the group. Iván brings a wealth of experience with over 25 years at companies like Mango, Motocard, and Fútbol Emotion, among others, where he has led international projects.

He embraces this new challenge with great enthusiasm, aiming to maintain and strengthen the company’s growth trajectory.

Iván Abad, CEO of MT Helmets Group: “First and foremost, I would like to thank Javier Tomás for giving me this great opportunity. It will be a significant challenge to contribute my experience to the growth of such an exciting company. I am truly confident in the incredible potential of the MT Helmets Group, and I believe that together with the entire executive team and all the members of this company, we will achieve the goals we set. Together, we will consolidate MT Helmets, Axxis Helmets, and Seventy Degrees as leading brands in the motorcycle sector.”

Javier Tomás, President of MT Helmets Group: “The significant growth our company is experiencing requires that our structure expand accordingly, and the appointment of Iván Abad as the new CEO is very positive news for the group. With his help, we can continue to gain positions in the competitive market of protective motorcycle gear.”

The post MT Helmets Announces New Leadership appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.