ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Notices

Old September 20th, 2020, 01:06 PM   #1
rwheelz
Moroccan Gold Imports

Name: RJ

Motorcycle(s): '03 ZX9R, '03 ZX7R & wife's '09 250R

250 parts- Blue rear cowl, corbin seat, new Ecotrons EFI system, New AreaP Exhaust

Forgot about all of these old parts collecting dust in my garage! Sold the 250 long ago so time to unload these:

1. Corbin seat, excellent condition, less than 500 miles on it. Slight dent toward rear of seat is just from resting on edge of box and will go away with sun and heat and sitting on it! Black leather. Paid over $300 new.
$200

2. Blue rear seat cowl with pad. Note two black rub marks and a scratch from her swinging her boot over the top. Also, one small rubber puck is missing on underside.
$50

3. BRAND NEW never installed Ecotrons EFI system. Still in the original box it was shipped in, never even unwrapped the components. Sold the bike before installing after spending too much time perfecting the jetting!
$400 shipped.

4. BRAND NEW never installed AreaP exhaust system. High mount race full exhaust version, but with 18" full-sized muffler (stainless steel)- this was a special order option because I wanted to quiet the bike down. 18mm oxygen sensor bung. Paid $565 for this system, but never bothered replacing the cheapie extra-loud Tyga system that was already on the bike.
$450 shipped.

Old September 20th, 2020, 01:08 PM   #2
rwheelz
Moroccan Gold Imports

Name: RJ

Motorcycle(s): '03 ZX9R, '03 ZX7R & wife's '09 250R

Tried to post pics but it seems they want them posted somewhere else and then linked to. Happy to email them to interested parties. I don't have a place to post these unless I make a separate ad on Craigslist. I thought most of the forums had upgraded by now, usually I can drag and drop.

EDIT:
Linking them here still won't work, but uploaded pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/V9xpKaZ

Last futzed with by rwheelz; September 20th, 2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: link to pics
rwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2020, 01:11 PM   #3
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Urg, talk about bad timing. If the AreaP doesn't sell I'm interested but my budget is shot for September and October already.