Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Notices

Old April 26th, 2022, 04:07 PM   #1
jaehnej
Jill (Gary J)

Name: Jill (Gary J)

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Special Edition Ninja 300

Talking Santa Cruz/San Jose Sunday 5/15 Gary J Ride

Hey everyone 👋 The Gary J 10th Anniversary Memorial Motorcycle Ride is scheduled for Sunday 5/15/22! Meet up at Alice’s at 10am! I’m not sure of the exact route…leaving that up to a few of the riders 😁 I’m looking forward to seeing people there! Let me know if you have questions!

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone in the Santa Cruz area? Treyzian Group Rides and Local Events 3 November 13th, 2013 10:11 PM
Santa Cruz, Ca rider..new to the street. SeriousMeow New Members 12 June 25th, 2013 06:14 AM
San Jose California Riders: Mellow Group Ride This Sunday (2/24) Manimal Ride Reports 2 February 20th, 2013 11:21 PM
2013 Summer Ride: San Jose, CA to NYC, New York Jiggles General Motorcycling Discussion 17 October 2nd, 2012 09:41 PM
[roadracingworld.com] - Zero Motorcycles Making The Trek From Santa Cruz, California Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 5th, 2011 12:40 PM