Old May 5th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #1
Minikin_Jo
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jo

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Smile FS: Ladies Boots Size US 6

For Sale - brand new Joe Rocket Heartbreaker Ladies Riding boots
Size US 6

Only worn ONE time for a 3 mile ride. They are clean with no dirt, marks or scuffs. Owner does not have the original box.
These boots have a hidden 2.5" high heel wedge - they don't feel like or look like 'heeled' shoes - super comfortable.
Great ankle protection! The soles are very 'grippy' on the ground.
Owner typically wears a 6.5 or 7 shoe but these size 6 shoes fit perfectly roomy.
They zip on and off and have adjustable velcro parts. Reinforced toe area for protection from the shifter (if you ride your own bike!)

I have had these boots over a year and I only wore them one time. (I have too many riding accessories and I'm cleaning out what I haven't been wearing.)

These boots were $120 new, and are currently sold online new for $107.99.

Asking $90 firm (plus whatever the exact cost is for shipping)

Last futzed with by Minikin_Jo; May 5th, 2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: to adjust formatting
Minikin_Jo is offline   Reply With Quote