ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old July 14th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[2fiddy.com] - Yay! 2Fiddy.com 100th Post!

Hey Guys — Just wanted to say thanks for being fans… Today we hit our 100th post here on 2fiddy.com after only 3 months.. And the fact that I have been able to post about 100 things in 3 Months about a single bike should be an indication of what a rad lil’ machine we have sitting in our garages!

HOWEVER… I really, really, really, need some help over the next week… I Have been called away for some business, and won’t have very much time for updates. I want to keep the content coming so there are lots of chances for people to win Some Galfer braided Brake Lines… So I was hoping some of you would create some content for me?!? Puuuuuuh - Lease? (Look — Puppy dog eyes and all… -> )

What I’m looking for is Equiptment reviews.. What cha’ wearing.. What cha’ bolting on.. What’s protecting your hands, feet, noggin, etc. I just need 1 or 2 solid paragraphs about why that product is rad ( or sucks ) — Part numbers — And a pic if you got it (if not, I can find one) … etc. etc… Email me it to me at the address in the image below.. And I’ll be forever grateful.. (I’m sure the readers will be as well)

Thanks Guys! You made the first 100 Posts awesome… Here’s to the Next eleventy billion! (Yeah, You heard me.. Eleventy billion… The 250R Will take over the world… )

Click here for full story...