ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Notices

Old April 8th, 2016, 08:25 PM   #1
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Name: aj

Motorcycle(s): Red 09 Ninja 250r aka Sheila (RIP), Red '10 Ninja 250r aka Sasha (Sold), White '13 Ninja 300 (To be Purchased)

F/S - NEW - DAINESE Delta Pro Pelle Evo C2 Perforated Leather Pants

Hey Folks,

I have for sale a brand new pair of Dainese Delta Pro Pelle Evo C2 Perforated Leather Pants at a killer price. These are top-end Dainese leather pants, I'll add the Revzilla link below, and feel free to ask me any questions.

In my over-eagered excitement for the upcoming season I purchased these in a size too small. I made one very bold, yet embarrassing, attempt to squeeze into them. However it appears my "winter" fat is now my "all season" fat. Leather pants are typically skin tight, but as much as I wish I fit into these, I certainly do not.

I got them at a fair price hence the discounted price here. Mint condition, tags still on them, and they came in a plastic packaging bag which they are now back in.

They have localized perforation on the shin and upper thigh area, include knee sliders and shin protection, and zips to an upper leather jacket.

I am located in the North East United States, the Pennsylvania Area. Price includes shipping to the continental US. Otherwise I may ask that you pay shipping outside the US.

See the link for additional information and sizing

Revzilla Link:http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...-leather-pants

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/PfSeD

Brand: Dainese
Line: Delta Pro Pelle Evo C2 Perforated
Perforated: Yes
Color: Black/White
Size: 46 EU
Price: $475 USD shipped to continental US (Retails at $550)

http://imgur.com/a/PfSeD

Last futzed with by DarkNinja52; April 8th, 2016 at 09:35 PM.
DarkNinja52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 8th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #2
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): Red 09 Ninja 250r aka Sheila (RIP), Red '10 Ninja 250r aka Sasha (Sold), White '13 Ninja 300 (To be Purchased)

Sorry for the massive image, I apparently need technical assistance...

Old April 25th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #3
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Bump. Considering adjusting the price , Need these gone, will consider best offer

Old May 9th, 2016, 08:40 PM   #4
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Willing to negotiate on these since they're taking up space. Tell a friend to tell a friend. Or just keep it a secret.
Either way, I need them goonneeeee!!

They're $75 off retail price, but I can do better than that for a quick sale. Mint condition, tags and all, never worn (although I did try to get them on and quickly realized that they didn't fit)

Old September 10th, 2017, 10:11 AM   #5
Peteramunk
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Peteramunk

Motorcycle(s): PeteramunkNI

F/S NEW DAINESE Delta Pro Pelle Evo C2 Perforated Leather Pants

Would you like to see additional sub-forums, or are there enough catagories as it is. What new sub-forums would you like to see?
Peteramunk is offline   Reply With Quote