ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 20th, 2015, 10:13 PM   #1
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Name: Sharkey

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja 250

Big boys on 250?

Hey. So I just picked a 2010 wrecked 250 for. $300. The bike runs but have a bit of damage such as bent fork and brake and clutch pegs. All the plastic is gone bit is not a problem since I will be doing a street fight build....
This is my first bike I hope to ride. But I'm 260lbs. And I don't plan on trying to be a speed demon. The reason I wanted to get the 250 was from everyone saying how you had to rev it to the moon and how light the bike is. I'm sorry but for me that's a plus. I don't need something that I wouldnt ride due to fear. If I'm going a bit slower then other riders on 250 I won't mind....is there anything else I should be concerned about. Should I change my sprockets?
Sharkride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 05:03 AM   #2
verboten1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): '75 CB550:.'82 XV920:.'00 KLR650:.'00 EX250:.'08 Ninja 250

MOTM - June '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkride View Post
This is my first bike I hope to ride. But I'm 260lbs. And I don't plan on trying to be a speed demon.
You'll be faster than me, I had 50 pounds on you when I was on the ninja.

Great bike, rev the piss out of it. Have fun. It will be plenty fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (103.3 KB, 16 views)

Ride more, worry less.
verboten1 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old September 21st, 2015, 05:08 AM   #3
Brother Michigan
ninjette.org sage

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten1 View Post
QFT. I weighed about 235 when I started riding my 300 and it was no problem.

Old September 21st, 2015, 06:23 AM   #4
rwp
ninjette.org member

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250 black. Previously Suzuki DR650, Suz SV650, Honda Hawk GT, Yam XT225, BMW F650

I'm about 220 with a pre-gen 250. Power is fine for my NC moutain roads. I upgraded to new-gen rear shock which you already have. I've ordered heavier front springs, but yours may be able to be shortened with longer spacers to get a bit more front end firmness. I also changed to 15 tooth front sprocket to reduce revs a bit and experienced no perceptible loss of speed.

So you should be good to go.
rwp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 06:24 AM   #5
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
I think you will be fine with stock gearing.

Lot of owners like to go +1T on the countershaft sprocket to drop some revs while cruising, but I don't think you would want to do that. You aren't going to want taller gearing, but I don't think you want to gear it down either.

The "New Gen" Ninjas, like yours, are designed with a bit more midrange in mind, which will be a good thing for you especially when taking off from a stop.

Once you are rolling you will want to keep the revs close to 10,000 if you are looking for any acceleration.

You may want to make some suspension changes though.
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 06:55 AM   #6
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
I'm 6'4" 340 lbs As Crocodile Dundee said:" Now THAT's a knoyfe!"

If you like to shift gears and carve corners; you will love the Ninja 250R. I forgot how much fun a small displacement bike can be! As long as you don't expect sportiness on the highways! It shines in the city, twisty side roads and smaller tracks. I love my 250! Even when bone stock I was very impressed with the behaviour of the suspension considering what I was subjecting it to! My only real beef was how ridiculously lean the stock jetting is set which required 10 minute full choke warmups even in the summer!
My suggested "Big Boy" mods for you are (in order if you are tall):
- Add 1 1/2" - 2" padding to the seat thickness.
- Find out from your local area 250R racers what jet kit to install.
- At the very least get your local suspension shop to supply you with the correct or best available springs both front & back. Even better is if you spend another $100 - $200 for the fork valving they recommend! Also if in your budget, a properly adjustable shock.
- Frame sliders.

The above are the basics. Get them done and you will be very satisfied with your ride!

Beyond those items you might want to consider:

- If you are mostly riding in the city or smaller tracks; change your front sprocket to a 13 tooth and your rear sprocket to a 47 tooth. It will give you increased acceleration in the city to keep up with the little people 250 riders! You'll still be able to do 90+ if you need to but you're at or near redline. If you must commute on highways for much of your riding then probably best not to do this change.
- Get some good rubber! Lots of threads here about that! You may need to move this option further up the list if the tires you have ow are original (old) or worn out.
- Floating front brake rotor.

Enjoy! You've got a fun and very capable machine when used as it was intended!
I'd post a picture but this website unfortunately does not let allow simple copy & paste from a device and I don't use online photo servers! That makes me sound like I'm from the Stone Age but in fact it's this web format! Lol! Not that I want them to change it!
Cheers!

Last futzed with by SLOWn60; September 21st, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 07:36 AM   #7
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
I'd post a picture but this website unfortunately does not let allow simple copy & paste from a device and I don't use online photo servers!
Off topic...

What device are you using? I've been able to attach locally stored files from both my Android and iOS gizmos.

The Quick Reply at the bottom of the thread only shows limited functions, but if you click on the Go Advanced button, you'll be taken to a reply screen with a lot more. In the center of the top row is a paperclip that'll let you attach files that will then be stored here on Ninjette.

It puts the file at the bottom of your post, but if you want to embed it into your text, all you need is the address where the pic is stored here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (173.6 KB, 3 views)
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 09:16 AM   #8
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
A recent skid pad track day
Photo 1.pdf

Still a pernickety pain, NevadaWolf but it worked!
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over

Old September 21st, 2015, 09:37 AM   #9
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

MOTM - Nov '15
In my whale costume!
Photo 4.pdf

The point being OP; if it can fit me and be a really fun ride: you will enjoy your 250!
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over

Old September 21st, 2015, 09:59 AM   #10
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

Gotta agree , the ninjette will work fine for a larger rider like the OP . The stock ninjette gearing should work well. If the stock gearing is not satisfactory it's easy to change.

Old September 21st, 2015, 10:53 AM   #11
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
I was about 260lbs(18 stones for my mates) with gear, I have since lost about 50 lbs.

I've put about 8k miles on SERENITY, gearing is +1/-2 and no problems whatsoever, local back roads, interstate, etc....

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 06:36 PM   #12
higear223
ninjette.org member

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250, 09 650 V-Strom, 07 CRF230F

I'm feeling small at 215.
higear223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 07:50 PM   #13
xXecuterXx2
ChocolateMilk Addict

Name: Maurice

Motorcycle(s): '05 EX-250 "Kallie" 85 KLT 110 ATC "Murdock"

164... 7 body fat though, so i guess its cool or whatever

Old September 23rd, 2015, 01:23 PM   #14
Mike V
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R, 2014 CBR650F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Michigan View Post
QFT. I weighed about 235 when I started riding my 300 and it was no problem.
Same here. I'm 235 and loving the little 250. It moves me around much better than I thought it would. I'm a new rider though, so I don't really know what a fast bike feels like haha.
Mike V is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 23rd, 2015, 01:24 PM   #15
Mike V
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R, 2014 CBR650F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp View Post
I'm about 220 with a pre-gen 250. Power is fine for my NC moutain roads. I upgraded to new-gen rear shock which you already have. I've ordered heavier front springs, but yours may be able to be shortened with longer spacers to get a bit more front end firmness. I also changed to 15 tooth front sprocket to reduce revs a bit and experienced no perceptible loss of speed.

So you should be good to go.
Have you noticed how much your revs have dropped at around 70 mph?
Mike V is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 24th, 2015, 08:04 PM   #16
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Well the bike is a project. Since I got it wrecked. But a 2010 with $300 is a good deal to me and by the time I put 1k into the buy it will have everything I need and want. So that's a steal. Has far a riding. I live in the Bay Area. But not the heart. I'm on the edge. I have to be at work at 530am weekdays and. Go against traffic. The freeway has been slimmed down for the last few years due to Bart getting extended so from my house to work is about 50% 2 lane freeway. But I'm able to do 85mph in my bronco so it's pretty clear.

I've been working out at least 5 days a week and I'm slowly dropping down. I'm at 255lbs now and August 31 I was 263. So by the time the bike is ready to hit the road I say I will be at 250-.

Also I've never rode a bike before so there won't be any speed coming from me in a while.....

I didn't get the bike for speed but to learn and have something around if anyone else wants to learn. I've seen too many thing go wrong and last thing I want to do is get big headed....

So I'm getting replacement forks since these are bent. Should I get a kit to stiffen the springs or add the bigger spacer. Don't want to spend a lot of money...at least not yet

Old September 24th, 2015, 08:42 PM   #17
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

MOTM - Nov '15
Quote:
Should I get a kit to stiffen the springs or add the bigger spacer. Don't want to spend a lot of money...at least not yet
The only way to answer that correctly is to measure & set your sag.

If I read you right; you're a very new rider. If you're truly just starting out it doesn't matter much how the bike is set up. Try to get an experienced rider that does his own maintenance to give it a once over to be sure everything is in reasonably safe condition including the age and condition of your tires. As i mentioned in an earlier post; i was impressed how well the stock suspension performed given my size.

Here's a couple of youtubes from Traxxion Dynamics. The first (about 5 minutes) explains about springs and the second (over an hour but full of gold!) shows you how to measure your sag. Once you know what your springs are doing you can adjust or more likely, replace them with the correct springs for you and your bike.

https://youtu.be/aETae3J5jBQ

https://youtu.be/f3xdM8E_q-I

Old September 24th, 2015, 11:20 PM   #18
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

Quote:
Well the bike is a project. Since I got it wrecked. But a 2010 with $300 is a good deal to me and by the time I put 1k into the buy it will have everything I need and want. So that's a steal. Has far a riding. I live in the Bay Area. But not the heart. I'm on the edge. I have to be at work at 530am weekdays and. Go against traffic. The freeway has been slimmed down for the last few years due to Bart getting extended so from my house to work is about 50% 2 lane freeway. But I'm able to do 85mph in my bronco so it's pretty clear.

I've been working out at least 5 days a week and I'm slowly dropping down. I'm at 255lbs now and August 31 I was 263. So by the time the bike is ready to hit the road I say I will be at 250-.

Also I've never rode a bike before so there won't be any speed coming from me in a while.....

I didn't get the bike for speed but to learn and have something around if anyone else wants to learn. I've seen too many thing go wrong and last thing I want to do is get big headed....

So I'm getting replacement forks since these are bent. Should I get a kit to stiffen the springs or add the bigger spacer. Don't want to spend a lot of money...at least not yet
Before you do anything to the front forks please read the following link carefully: http://www.peterverdone.com/archive/springs.htm

And after that always remember the most important note from that:
"The correct spring is the softest spring available, that is able to support the bike and rider under the hardest of braking/accelerating while still leaving some room for the system to travel if a bumb is encountered in this state."
At least nearly everybody here will advice you stiffer springs, but it is also the viscosity of the oil and very important the air gap which can make a (big) difference!
Good luck
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 24th, 2015, 11:20 PM   #19
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Quote:

Holy crap dude!!! What is your inseam??? 50?!?! You make the 250 look like one of those pocket bikes!

Old September 25th, 2015, 04:52 AM   #20
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadd View Post
Holy crap dude!!! What is your inseam??? 50?!?! You make the 250 look like one of those pocket bikes!
Hey let's not be mean he knows that already.....but thanks you everybody I haven't really but any time in research and never knew how important Nike shocks were...I guess after I put everything together I will really have someone look at it for me

Old September 25th, 2015, 05:48 AM   #21
verboten1

MOTM - June '15
Quote:
Only 30", I'm built for power, not speed...lol

Quote:
Hey let's not be mean he knows that already.....but thanks you everybody I haven't really but any time in research and never knew how important Nike shocks were...I guess after I put everything together I will really have someone look at it for me

I actually rode mine stock, and it was fine, not perfect, but fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (91.2 KB, 2 views)

Ride more, worry less.

Old September 25th, 2015, 06:06 AM   #22
rwp
ninjette.org member

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250 black. Previously Suzuki DR650, Suz SV650, Honda Hawk GT, Yam XT225, BMW F650

Not an expert on Ninjas, just bought my first one, but I'm learning. A couple of observations (I'm at about 210-220):

1) I haven't pushed it, but my Ninja dives less under firm braking than my previously owned Suzuki SV650, so it's not horrible.

2) The idea of going to a heavier fork oil while you are developing skills is a cost effective first step.

3) For an 07 the spring static length is not a lot longer than the minimum effective length, so no real room for cutting. Don't know about new gen, but the forks are recognized to be much improved. So you may be OK with fork oil. There are a lot of posts on spring substitutes. I decided to go ahead and order Sonic springs to make that part of the bike less "experimental".

Have fun with it.

Old September 25th, 2015, 06:52 AM   #23
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp View Post
Not an expert on Ninjas, just bought my first one, but I'm learning. A couple of observations (I'm at about 210-220):

1) I haven't pushed it, but my Ninja dives less under firm braking than my previously owned Suzuki SV650, so it's not horrible.
You went from a SV650 to a Ninja 250?

That's unusual. It's usually the other way around.

Old September 25th, 2015, 07:02 AM   #24
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Quote:
Hey let's not be mean he knows that already.....
My comment wasn't intended to offend in any way! I'm sorry if it came across that way. He looks like he's 6'5" with a 35" inseam in that pic to me.

Old September 25th, 2015, 07:16 AM   #25
verboten1

MOTM - June '15
No offense taken, I'm a big dude, I know it. Lol

Ride more, worry less.

Old September 25th, 2015, 07:47 AM   #26
rwp
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
You went from a SV650 to a Ninja 250?

That's unusual. It's usually the other way around.
I had an SV650 and a DR650 at a weekend place in north Georgia. A couple of years ago, I suffered a severed Achilles tendon and was off my feet for several months after surgery and then very tentative. Sold both bikes and then started the move from Georgia to western NC, near Asheville.

I wanted another bike but wasn't sure what I ultimately wanted. Also I had been off two wheels for over two years. I like smaller bikes and had always thought these were interesting. The roads around here are wonderful but speeds are typically 45 - 60 mph, so speed is not an issue.

I've been riding since 1968, but still appreciate the appeal of a light bike. I've been eyeing new Bonnevilles, Honda's CB500s, and similar, but this will probably keep me amused for a while at a very reasonable cost.

Sorry for the long explanation.

Old September 25th, 2015, 08:51 AM   #27
jkv45
Rev Limiter

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Honestly, I'm surprised at how many 200lb+ riders are on Ninja 250s. It proves that it's a very capable small bike.

I'm a big fan of small bikes myself. Even though I have 2 SVs I still like the smaller bikes. I also have a Derbi GPR 75cc 2-stroke that I really enjoy riding. Around 200 pounds wet.

I steer a lot of new riders to the Ninja, but sometimes the bigger guys (mostly on other forums) don't feel it's enough. I think the number of larger experienced riders that are on Ninjas should tell them something.

I'll have to link this thread next time it comes up.

Last futzed with by jkv45; September 26th, 2015 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling correction...

Old September 25th, 2015, 04:55 PM   #28
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Honestly, I surprised at how many 200lb+ riders are on Ninja 250s. It proves that it's a very capable small bike.

I'm a big fan of small bikes myself. Even though I have 2 SVs I still like the smaller bikes. I also have a Derbi GPR 75cc 2-stroke that I really enjoy riding. Around 200 pounds wet.

I steer a lot of new riders to the Ninja, but sometimes the bigger guys (mostly on other forums) don't feel it's enough. I think the number of larger experienced riders that are on Ninjas should tell them something.

I'll have to link this thread next time it comes up.
True. At first I thought I was gonna hear someone say move on and get 600. The idea that people will out grow a bike is b.s. If the bike is working there will always be a place for it ...

Old September 25th, 2015, 04:57 PM   #29
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Quote:
My comment wasn't intended to offend in any way! I'm sorry if it came across that way. He looks like he's 6'5" with a 35" inseam in that pic to me.
I know I was just making a fuss lol....

Old September 25th, 2015, 08:15 PM   #30
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

Quote:

Talk to Verboten1. I turned a ninja 250 into an abomination of a Ratfighter build.

He rescued it from my twisted world and transformed it into a beautiful bike.

You should get yours rid-able and customize it and build it into something you really love.

congrats on the bike.... I would start with the bent forks.... then zip tie the rest. just ot get it on the road while you order more parts!

The Ninja is plenty of bike for just about anyone. I want a 300 now. EFI is so nice.
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2015, 08:36 PM   #31
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike1020 View Post
Talk to Verboten1. I turned a ninja 250 into an abomination of a Ratfighter build.

He rescued it from my twisted world and transformed it into a beautiful bike.

You should get yours rid-able and customize it and build it into something you really love.

congrats on the bike.... I would start with the bent forks.... then zip tie the rest. just ot get it on the road while you order more parts!

The Ninja is plenty of bike for just about anyone. I want a 300 now. EFI is so nice.
This is how the bike look now every piece of plastic was trashed. Only thing I have left was the black part the covers the battery on each side. Looks like the last guy did a carbon fiber vinyl wrap on it so that's cool. Only thing I want to add is a tail. And I think in going with a race tail since my girl is way too heavy to ride with me on this. The forks are first then I'm might do a tyga maggot system. And tail then I'm somewhat done
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (186.9 KB, 12 views)

Old September 26th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #32
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

@Sharkride

You may want to look that frame over very carefully

the bike I got I looked it over and did not see anything

when I went and got it running I found small little stress marks here and there. And that bike was not crashed to the extent yours was. It looks like yours met a stationary object at speed.

ouch.

you have a real nice cheap project. Check the forum classifieds for parts. The people on this forum are super helpful with used parts and what not.
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 26th, 2015, 09:36 PM   #33
cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
forks bent like that, check and double check the steering mount.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 26th, 2015, 11:52 PM   #34
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Man now I'm worried. Now I wonder who I can get to look at the frame. And what is the streering mount?

Old September 27th, 2015, 09:28 AM   #35
verboten1

MOTM - June '15
Hah, thanks. it went from this:

To this:

Using rashed up parts that I fixed and painted so I didn't spend a ton of money.

Ride more, worry less.

Old September 27th, 2015, 05:13 PM   #36
cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
Quote:
Man now I'm worried. Now I wonder who I can get to look at the frame. And what is the streering mount?
its where the forks mount to the bike.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 27th, 2015, 10:02 PM   #37
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Yeah I plan on avoiding the plastics and going street fighter. My problems is find forks for a good price. I'm temped to buy a set of 500 forks since they are the same size and I can find them for half the price. Not sure what problems I would run into

Old September 28th, 2015, 06:54 AM   #38
jkv45
Rev Limiter

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Chances are the lower triple is tweaked with that amount of bending of the forks - I would plan to replace it. I would first pull the tank and look closely at all of the welds and corners in the area around the steering head for any sign of damage. Flaking paint is a good indicator, but also look for hairline cracks.

If you aren't looking for a project/challenge, and just want to ride it, I would stick with a set of original forks. You can easily run into all sorts of challenges if you try to fit a set of forks that "will work".

I would plan on purchasing a set of fork springs with a rate closer to correct for you. Sonic Springs would be a good choice. They have a calculator on the site to help you figure out what you need, but Rich Desmond (owner) is very knowledgeable and can help you if you are unsure what would be the best for you.

Old September 28th, 2015, 10:44 PM   #39
Sharkride
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Chances are the lower triple is tweaked with that amount of bending of the forks - I would plan to replace it. I would first pull the tank and look closely at all of the welds and corners in the area around the steering head for any sign of damage. Flaking paint is a good indicator, but also look for hairline cracks.

If you aren't looking for a project/challenge, and just want to ride it, I would stick with a set of original forks. You can easily run into all sorts of challenges if you try to fit a set of forks that "will work".

I would plan on purchasing a set of fork springs with a rate closer to correct for you. Sonic Springs would be a good choice. They have a calculator on the site to help you figure out what you need, but Rich Desmond (owner) is very knowledgeable and can help you if you are unsure what would be the best for you.
I just paid for fork with the triples. Upper and lower. When I pull everything apart to change the forks I will look a bit closer. Thanks