ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old October 6th, 2022, 08:54 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoGP: Savadori Continuing As Aprilia Test Rider In 2023

LORENZO SAVADORI WITH APRILIA IN 2023 THE ITALIAN TESTER’S JOB BECOMES INCREASINGLY MORE CENTRAL TO THE APRILIA RACING PROJECT Lorenzo Savadori will be an Aprilia test rider once again in […]

The post MotoGP: Savadori Continuing As Aprilia Test Rider In 2023 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

LORENZO SAVADORI WITH APRILIA IN 2023

THE ITALIAN TESTER’S JOB BECOMES INCREASINGLY MORE CENTRAL TO THE APRILIA RACING PROJECT

Lorenzo Savadori will be an Aprilia test rider once again in the 2023 season. The Cesena native is an integral part of the Aprilia Racing project in MotoGP and will continue his development work on the RS-GP which includes the entire official and private testing programme, as well as a series of wild-card races in the World Championship.

The role of Lorenzo Savadori, FIM STK 1000 Cup champion and Italian Superbike Champion, will become even more demanding next year, given the outstanding results of the current season which will lead to the elimination of the regulatory concessions for Aprilia so that they will not be able to conduct private tests with factory riders Espargaró and Viñales.

As an official Aprilia Racing tester, Lorenzo will also be following the development of all the “track-ready” products from the Italian racing department, such as the RSV4 Xtrenta, created by the Veneto based factory in order to make not only the performance, but also the feeling and technology of true racing bikes, available to all enthusiasts.

LORENZO SAVADORI

“I am very happy about the renewal with Aprilia, with whom I have been collaborating since 2015. I’m particularly pleased with the level the RS-GP has reached and to have also provided my contribution to this growth, bringing the brand back into the battle for the championship title. Besides my work as a tester, I am always anxious to participate in as many races as possible, with the hopes of being able to once again race for an entire season as a rider.”

The post MotoGP: Savadori Continuing As Aprilia Test Rider In 2023 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.