ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #1
borka
ninjette.org member

Name: Boris

Motorcycle(s): SV650 Streetfighter

HOW-TO: Install BKMOTO BiXenon HID projectors with angel eyes halos 2008+ Ninja 250R

I have used bkmoto projector kits quite a few times for projector retrofits and wanted to post a complete guide on installation.
I have seen a few different methods on this site that require making complicated mounting plates and spend hours and hours on adjusting the plates so the lights are correctly positioned.

This how-to will show the easiest method of installing hid projectors into the ninja 250R, 99% bolt on, with no special tools needed at all.

this kit will fit the 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Kasawaki Ninja 250R 250

More information on this kit can be found on www.bkmoto.com

The kit will come with everything that you need to install the projectors, including all neccesary H7 adapters and H7 plugs which will plug into your OEM headlight plugs.

You will have both headlights on for low beams, and high beams, with super bright HID's and halo's

This project should take about a full day, or a nice weekend with lots of breaks.

Here are a few pictures from bkmoto.com website:

Projectors with optional demon eyes (available in red or blue)

Here is the complete kit:

Lets start!

Remove headlight, remove light bulbs from the headlight

[B]Now, you will need to open your headlight.
To do this you will need to heat up the glue that holds the headlight together.
You have 2 choices, Either use the oven or buy a cheap heat gun (about $25 at any hardware store)

Heat gun Method:
Turn on the heat gun on high setting, hold the heat gun about 8" away from the seam and work your way around the headlight seam slowly for a few rounds.

Oven Method:
Preheat the oven to 225F degrees, place the headlight on a towel and into the center of the oven.
Bake the headlight for 8 minutes at 225F degrees, then remove the headlight.

Once headlight is hot, start to open it using flat head screw drivers, carefully open the little tabs that lock the headlight together and pry the headlight open.

This is the hardest step of the whole install, due to the fact that Kawasaki cheeped out on the 250R headlight and saved 25c by using silicone based glue and not rubber butyl glue like every single other headlight on the market.
This glue doesn't get much softer with heat unlike butyl glue and its harder to remove the lens.

You will need to stick the screw driver deep into the seam and cut away the glue as you wiggle the screw driver, do this all around the headlight.

This took me about 45 minutes and i had the lens apart.

ones the lens is off, scrape off the old glue.

Remove the 2 screws on the back, on both sides of the headlight and remove the hardware

Now you need to drill 2 small holes for the projector wires.
I drilled them after painting, you should do it before painting so you wont chip away the paint.
drill from behind the headlight right under the bulb holder base.

Painting the reflectors:
This step is optional, I opted to paint my reflectors matt black, as i like the blacked out headlight look.
If you plan on leaving the reflectors chrome, then skip this step.

To paint the reflectors you can either remove them and spray paint them or use painters tape to cover the headlight around the reflectors, then spray.

We are now ready to mount the projectors!

Remove the bulb holders and all hardware, except the silicone washer.

This is all the hardware you will need:
Silicone washer on projector, H7 adapter plate, locking ring and a lock nut.

Now we need to fish the two white halo wires and the red/black wires through the drilled holes.
The white halo wires wont have a plug on them, but the red/black wires will, and the plug needs to be removed.

To remove the plug, you need to insert a needle or a hair clip into the small opening in the front of the plug just above the pin, and press down untill you get the pin out.
This part is a little tricky, especially the first few times you do it.

here is the pin that you will be removing, look at the little flap in the middle, this is basically what needs to be pushed down inside the plug for the pin to come out.

/[B]

Last futzed with by borka; September 12th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
borka is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #2
borka
ninjette.org member

Fish the wires though the hole and insert projector into the light bulb hole.

Here is how the projectors need to be oriented, exactly like this on both sides

insert the H7 adapter plate

put on the locking ring

I recommend you now put locktite thread locker on the projector thread, to insure it wont get loose from the bikes vibrations.

Put the rear nut and tighten with needle nose pliers while holding the projector with the other hand.

Put the bulb holder back on

Your projector is now mounted!
Notice the slight gap in the halo ring at the bottom of the projector, this is how the projector needs to be oriented, with the gap facing down.

Now mount the second projector using the same above steps.

Projectors are mounted and are 99% oriented properly by the tabs on the H7 plates.
To those who want to have a perfectly matching cut off lines, you can power up the projectors, shine them at a wall at least 10ft away and turn the projectors until both cut off lines are exactly the same horizontally.
Insert hid bulbs into the projectors,
Use the supplied ballast test leads, connect the red/black wires from the test leads to the battery,
connect the ballasts to the light bulbs
Then connect the test leads to the ballasts
Once the bulbs come on, shine the light on a wall and if the cut off lines are not the same horizontally, meaning that one is straight across and the other one is slanted to the side, simply turn the slanted projector until the cut off line is the same horizontally as the other line.

Here is how you want to cut off lines to be:

Your projectors are mounted and you can seal the lenses,
make sure all the old glue is scraped off.
To reseal the lens you can use 3M Window-Weld Round Ribbon Sealer, found at a local Auto Parts store or ebay.
Or you can use silicone, if using silicone it will be extremely hard to reopen the lenses again if need be in the future.

put the ribbon in the headlight seam, the ribbon is very thick so just stretch it while inserting into the seam, so the seam is 50% full with the ribbon.

You need to heat up the ribbon using the same steps above as when you were opening the headlight.

Once glue is hot, press lenses together tightly, and clamp them together untill the glue cools down, or wrap tightly with masking tape around the headlight to keep it closed.

Headlights are sealed, we are ready to put the rear rubber caps back on and do the wiring.

The rubber dust caps need to be slightly modified to fit the new hid bulb rubber seal.
Cut off this piece

Insert HID bulb into the dust cap, and secure the rubber seal

Fish the wires through the two holes and close the caps.

now put the plugs back on the wires, you will need to re extend the metal flaps on the plugs with a box cutter.

Last futzed with by borka; September 12th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #3
borka
ninjette.org member

optional demon eyes installation instructions:

To install the demon eyes, you need to open up the projectors and glue the demon eye rings.
You need to use high temp clear silicone to glue the demon eye ring, which is available on bkmoto or your local hardware store.

Here is the demon eye ring that needs to be glued into the projector.

undo the screws on the back of the projector body

undo the screws that hold the hi/low beam motor/flap

place the ring into the projector so you know where to put the silicone glue

remove the ring and put down silicone glue

Place the ring onto the silicone and let it dry for 12 hours.

Now put together the projector.

Wiring:

The wiring of this projector set is pretty simple
We will wire for both headlights to be on for low beams and high beams using the factory handlebar switch, with the addition of a small on/off switch which will enable you to turn off the headlights and keep the halos/demons on.

here is all the wiring labeled:

1. Connect both White low beam + to Low beam + pigtail
2. Connect both Blue high beam + to high beam + pigtail
3. Connect both Halo red + to low beam + pigtail
4. Connect both Halo black - to low beam ground - pigtail
5. all other connections self explanatory.

that's it.

Here is how to wire using a simple on/off switch to turn off low beam HID's to have only halo's on, or to start the bike with hid's off to avoid stressing the battery

Thats it, now put the bike together and enjoy your new lights!

Last futzed with by borka; September 12th, 2012 at 08:05 AM.

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

It's looking good! Tell me when you think it's ready to go, and I'll link it from the main DIY sticky thread.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #5
xSean13
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Good DIY. I like the look of the angel eyes, sorry for the noob question but aside from the looks, what benefit(s) do these lights offer, as opposed to just an hid kit?
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #6
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (SOLD - 2/16/2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSean13 View Post
Good DIY. I like the look of the angel eyes, sorry for the noob question but aside from the looks, what benefit(s) do these lights offer, as opposed to just an hid kit?
from what I know, a sharper focused light pattern.

I really like the headlight on our bike, is very distintive and makes the ninjette a ninjette. I think halos on this headlight undermine the lines of or headlight and just make it more generic looking, This is why I chose to outline my headlight with LED strips.

Old August 17th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #7
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It's looking good! Tell me when you think it's ready to go, and I'll link it from the main DIY sticky thread.
thanks, ill pm you when this post is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSean13 View Post
A regular hid kit will make your headlight brighter, but the light pattern will be terrible and the light scatters everywhere, causing blinding oncoming traffic.
With projectors the light is much more focused and only shines where it needs to be, on the road at the bikes level and not into the eyes of other motorists.

also stock you only have 1 low beam headlight and other other one comes on for high beams, with projectors you will have both headlights come on for low and high beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edxmon View Post
from what I know, a sharper focused light pattern.

I really like the headlight on our bike, is very distintive and makes the ninjette a ninjette. I think halos on this headlight undermine the lines of or headlight and just make it more generic looking, This is why I chose to outline my headlight with LED strips.
i see no reason not to have projectors and led strips

Old August 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #8
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by borka View Post
thanks, ill pm you when this post is done.

A regular hid kit will make your headlight brighter, but the light pattern will be terrible and the light scatters everywhere, causing blinding oncoming traffic.
With projectors the light is much more focused and only shines where it needs to be, on the road at the bikes level and not into the eyes of other motorists.

also stock you only have 1 low beam headlight and other other one comes on for high beams, with projectors you will have both headlights come on for low and high beams.

i see no reason not to have projectors and led strips

This is true, the LED would do their job outlining the headlight shape, except for the fact that the souce is a fairly concentrated area in the middle of the housing thus leaving a huge void of light between the projector lenses and the LED strips lol, refer to the image below:

Old August 17th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #9
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
This is true, the LED would do their job outlining the headlight shape, except for the fact that the souce is a fairly concentrated area in the middle of the housing thus leaving a huge void of light between the projector lenses and the LED strips lol, refer to the image below:
I personally like the blacked out headlight look, so to each his own.

Old August 17th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #10
dubojr1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Good to see more guys from Jax in here!

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #11
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Looks great Boris. I've actually seen your kits on R6-forums and I think they're high quality. Too bad you didn't have this kit 2 years ago when I did mine. I would have bought it. It is way easier than making a plate adapter, that's for sure.

Old August 17th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #12
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
looks great. i like the idea of just painting the stock reflector. for me, the lense separates a bit cleaner with the oven and then keeping it warm with heat gun i thought

Old August 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #13
LiquidBiohazard
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I really like this... I messaged you for pictures of the cut off on ebay a couple months ago. Now that I see how simple this is, I may be ready to commit to buy it now.
LiquidBiohazard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #14
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Quote:

It's simply a preference thing I believe some people like halos and some like led strips. I got free strips with my kit originally but in the melee of assembly I forgot to put them in The second go of it I didn't forget and am very pleased. I wanted halos originally but because I wasn't 100% sure how they would be mounted to the setup I opted for the LED strips instead
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #15
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
It's simply a preference thing I believe some people like halos and some like led strips. I got free strips with my kit originally but in the melee of assembly I forgot to put them in The second go of it I didn't forget and am very pleased. I wanted halos originally but because I wasn't 100% sure how they would be mounted to the setup I opted for the LED strips instead
Absolutely, variety is the spice of life, and I life my life spicy. I think the idea behind all of us doing mods like this is making each of our ninjettes unique, and because we all have different likes and dislikes each of our bikes are one of a kind.

Old August 17th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #16
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

Do you have a picture of the beam pattern and light spread?

Old August 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #17
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
Good to see more guys from Jax in here!
I just move to Atlantic Beach 2 month's ago from Brooklyn, NY so im still getting used to it... so different here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
Looks great Boris. I've actually seen your kits on R6-forums and I think they're high quality. Too bad you didn't have this kit 2 years ago when I did mine. I would have bought it. It is way easier than making a plate adapter, that's for sure.
Thanks, i did quite a few R6 and 600rr retrofits and a few 250r's as well and i really like how they come out, they all look great and are very functional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBiohazard View Post
I really like this... I messaged you for pictures of the cut off on ebay a couple months ago. Now that I see how simple this is, I may be ready to commit to buy it now.
The install is fairly simply, once you open up the headlight its all bolt on and very easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Do you have a picture of the beam pattern and light spread?
I am away for the weekend but ill post some pics early next week.

Old August 20th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #18
dandj86
ninjette.org member

Name: Damien

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R

I'm very interested in this! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the How-To when you get to it
dandj86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM   #19
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Looks good, clean install. I'm personally not a fan of angel eyes though.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM   #20
LiquidBiohazard
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Yeah I want to see the rest of the pics and directions, plus cut offs, beams, and Low vs High. a video showing it functioning would be really great too!
LiquidBiohazard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:10 PM   #21
fierostetz
ninjette.org member

Name: Shawn

Motorcycle(s): klr 650, fz1, nighthawk 750, dr650, ex250

I have a pregen so this isn't of much use to me, but I did notice the 2nd gen's headlight housing looks an awful lot like the one on my KLR650 - I'm sitting here wondering how hard it'd be to fit these into my KLR headlight housing. How much depth was required for the projector assembly, front to the base? I want to see if it'll clear the front lens on my KLR.
fierostetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2012, 06:09 PM   #22
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

How big are the lenses on these projectors?

Also curious to see cut off pics. They look pretty good and the install is real clean. (Although Angel eyes aren't my thing)

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #23
msebastian
ninjette.org guru

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Really waiting to see this completed so I can decide if I want to purchase or not. I am leaning towards purchasing but will wait till this how to is done.
msebastian is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2012, 04:40 AM   #24
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Blue Ninja 250R, Yamaha SRV250

Old September 12th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #25
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBiohazard View Post
Yeah I want to see the rest of the pics and directions, plus cut offs, beams, and Low vs High. a video showing it functioning would be really great too!
How to is finally done.

Here are the light output shots that one of my customers sent me, they are very bright with a good cut off line so to not blind oncoming traffic.

low beam:

High Beam:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierostetz View Post
I have a pregen so this isn't of much use to me, but I did notice the 2nd gen's headlight housing looks an awful lot like the one on my KLR650 - I'm sitting here wondering how hard it'd be to fit these into my KLR headlight housing. How much depth was required for the projector assembly, front to the base? I want to see if it'll clear the front lens on my KLR.
The projectors need 3.5" of depth from the lens to the H7 light bulb base, where the bulb sits. you can remove the bulbs and stick a ruler in there and measure. I am pretty sure these will fit in the KLR.
You can actually fit a single projector kit into the 1st gen ninja 250, i will include the H4 adapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00NissanNinja View Post
How big are the lenses on these projectors?

Also curious to see cut off pics. They look pretty good and the install is real clean. (Although Angel eyes aren't my thing)
These are one of the best projectors that will fit the 250R with no major cutting of the reflector, anything bigger and you will need to either chop up the reflectors or make your own mounting plates. The lenses are 2.3"

You can see the light output and cutoff shots above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msebastian View Post
Really waiting to see this completed so I can decide if I want to purchase or not. I am leaning towards purchasing but will wait till this how to is done.
tutorial is complete

Old September 12th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #26
fierostetz
ninjette.org member

Name: Shawn

Motorcycle(s): klr 650, fz1, nighthawk 750, dr650, ex250

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. I'll measure soon. I don't really want to install a projector in my pregen; when I get a chance I'm just going to make a housing that matches the contours of the stock headlight, then I'll build a bucket to hold 2 projectors inside of it. If, of course, I don't just stick some other headlight housing on there. What I like about the 2fiddys is that they're cheap enough to buy and play with :P
fierostetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 12th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #27
headshrink

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r, '14 CBR500r

Fantastic, thanks!
headshrink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #28
bandit_fosky
ninjette.org member

Name: darren

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250 r

Quote:
How to is finally done.

Here are the light output shots that one of my customers sent me, they are very bright with a good cut off line so to not blind oncoming traffic.

low beam:

the beam needs to be a bit lower for these not to dazzle on coming trafic, especially hear in the uk.. how would i be able to lower them?
bandit_fosky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 13th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #29
headshrink

I just realized the picture demonstrating the beam is from another bike.... probably doesn't matter.

Old September 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #30
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
You can actually fit a single projector kit into the 1st gen ninja 250
Cool! I just bought a projector off ebay with the intent to do just that. Did you get it to fit in the pregen headlight by mounting it with the mounting rings through the lightbult hole? or did you have to make a mounting bracket and bolt the projector to the bracket?
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #31
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit_fosky View Post
the beam needs to be a bit lower for these not to dazzle on coming trafic, especially hear in the uk.. how would i be able to lower them?
That is a customers picture, he didnt aim the lights low enough, the projectors are aimed exactly as a stock headlight is, there are 2 screws on the back of the headlight and by turning them the reflectors go up or down, so simply fire up the projectors and turn the screw with the crew driver until you are happy with the level of the light.

will take you 60 seconds to adjust the height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshrink View Post
I just realized the picture demonstrating the beam is from another bike.... probably doesn't matter.
The bike is different, but the headlight on the bike is a Ninja 250R headlight with this projector kit, used as a naked streetfighter headlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Cool! I just bought a projector off ebay with the intent to do just that. Did you get it to fit in the pregen headlight by mounting it with the mounting rings through the lightbult hole? or did you have to make a mounting bracket and bolt the projector to the bracket?
It depends on the projector you bought, if it comes with the H4 adapter plate, then you insert the projector into the light bulb hole, put the H4 adapter on the back and secure the projector with the provided nut.

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #32
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Seems like lots of interest in these. Any chance of a group buy?

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #33
borka
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofswin View Post
Seems like lots of interest in these. Any chance of a group buy?
I am not sure on the policy of this forum on selling items, I made this post for educational purposes, and to help others install this kit.

But if some one wants to PM me and start a group buy thread, i may be able to work out a discount, but that depends on how many people will be firmly interested.

Old September 13th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #34
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

Sweet, they look pretty good! I'm still debating if I want to put projectors in the bike or not. Can't do anything now though since I am broke and jobless haha...

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 7th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #35
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Group Buy?

I've been talking with Boris about maybe setting up a group buy for these. We may be able to get up to 15% off (1% per person) & free U.S. shipping.

Before setting it up though, I'd like to know - How much interest is there in a group buy on these?

Either answer here or PM me.

I know it seems like the perfect winter project for my bike.

Old June 13th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #36
WilsonJones

Awesome just awesome dude. You have mentioned each step in detailed with pics.. So pleasure to have the thread and now I will get new kits and follow your steps of installation

Last futzed with by WilsonJones; June 14th, 2013 at 02:48 AM.

Old June 13th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #37
sLick415
ninjette.org guru

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

sLick415 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #38
headshrink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLick415 View Post
Wait... what just happened?

Old June 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #39
sLick415
ninjette.org guru

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Good job Wilson
sLick415 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #40
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

I'm not done tidying up the wiring but here's a rough shot of what it looks like with the lights on, not just the halo only. I opted for the no switch for halos only but it might have been a nice option to have. Forgive the lighting pics since the bike is at my parent's house naked as I don't want it outside at my apartment.

Lowbeam

Highbeam - you can see from the lowbeam the cutoff shutter is open. Also I havent had time to align the cutoff angle either.
shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote