Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Notices

Old May 20th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #1
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Round Trip: LA

Started in Riverside and headed to Ventura County today to fix my sisters' rotors on her civic. Stuffed my Ogio saddle bags with tons of tools and weighed them down real good. Car scissor jack, torque wrench, sockets, allens, sledge for popping the axle nut divot, etc etc etc.

Found ACH is still closed on my way out there.

After a couple hours working on the brakes, headed back home on the 210 and decided to hit up GMR on an empty stomach.

On the way through GMR to Baldy, some cars were playing with me here and there. There was no knee scraping about it and we were all going fairly slow (car pace) while having some fun with each other. After a short chat with them at the top I headed out to Baldy Village and on down to Riverside again only to find my next project waiting for me when I got there. I used to drive a lil S-2000 just like that through the baldy side all the time.
I don't miss that tiny little cramped thing though.

Round trip to Sister's house and back 250Mi.. I think I put $14 in the tank total but forgot already.

Some cruisin' GMR footage.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Glendora Ridge

Link to original page on YouTube.

Sorry for the bad pics. Look how loaded those bags were lol. I forgot to put the strap on top of the rear seat which supports them much better which I did just after this photo of the bike.

ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #2
scotty
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): Yahama v star 650 classic

Your so luck you live out their! I was just in L.A and San Deigo. I wish I could have had my bike their! Awsome vids!
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:32 PM   #3
adri99an
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Donger

Motorcycle(s): "Is that a Ninjer 1000?"

Nice pics....looks familiar
adri99an is offline   Reply With Quote