ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old January 31st, 2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - Traveling Comfortably on a Motorcycle | Love Hurts | Cranked

Traveling Comfortably on a Motorcycle | Love Hurts | Cranked

Whenever my wife Colleen ventures into my motorcycle world, there’s always a period of adjustment... Each trip she has to re-learn that the piece of twisted metal and scrap we are riding is not trash, but is, in fact, a valuable motorcycle.Whenever my wife Colleen ventures into my motorcycle world, there’s always a period of adjustment. I operate with a highly refined sense of style and cost, most of it rooted in the Depression Era I so sadly missed. Each trip she has to re-learn that the piece of twisted metal and scrap we are riding is not trash, but is, in fact, a valuable motorcycle.

Traveling Comfortably on a Motorcycle | Love Hurts | Cranked | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...