ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old July 10th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #1
littledog
ninjette.org member

Name: Peter

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Special Edition Ninja 250 a good memory, 2011 Suzuki DL 650 the new ride

Current Events: Lindsay Lohan

I feel very badly for this young lady.

The fact that she is very beautiful even when upset and not wearing makeup... yes I noticed...

A pron star .... ok yes I read that too ...

And she is lesbian with a cute girlfriend, or ex girlfriend... can I watch?

So why do I care? She is getting sent to jail, not for ongoing use of strong amphetamines (adderall) and strong opiates (diladuid) and three other chemicals (I don't know wtf they are except that one is for acid reflux). Not for any of that. But rather for not attending an alcohol abuse class!! So MD(s) allow her to speed-ball through life, legally, and the system has no thing to say about that. No, the only problem is that she didn't go to the "how not to drink too much" class.

I am wondering how the medical establishment can sleep at night knowing this speed-balling junkie is speed-balling her way to oblivion under their supervision.

Hey California! Is your Medical Board asleep? Or just dont give a ****?

Oh, Micheal Jackson. I'd guess the latter.

RIP MJ.

My Prayers for you LiLo.

My 2c. Littledog
littledog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 10th, 2010, 08:55 PM   #2
bdavison
Wartown, USA

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2007 Ninja 650R, and assorted other bikes

That girl's whole life is train wreck. From a young age she had the chance to really be a role model for young girls, and like so many young starlets....Disney turned her into a white trash raging alcoholic drug fiend.

Sadly, I dont think there's much hope that she will ever get her life straightened out. At her current rate, I give her about 10 more years before we are reading her obituary after she OD's on something.

What irks me about the whole situation, is everyone keeps slapping her on the wrist, and sending her off to two weeks of rehab thinking that will get her back on track.

What she really needs is some loving. And Im not talking about a boyfriend. I mean some nurturing grandmother, church, soul food, reality check love.
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2010, 05:35 AM   #3
hubcapbandit
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250 (Yellow!)

I dunno, I find it hard to sympathize with celebs that get off easy every single time. If it were you or me, we'd be locked up before we had a chance to blink. Not to mention the whole "F U" she had on her fingernails IN THE COURTROOM. Tears won't make me feel a thing for her. Doctors could be half the problem, but the other half she definitely brings on herself.

And seriously, how many second chances does she need before she gets her crap together? $10 says she's out of jail in 2 weeks (on a 90 day sentence).

/endrant
hubcapbandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2010, 08:42 AM   #4
bikeguy57
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 1974 CB360 2008 Black 250 Ninja

Quote:
What she really needs is some loving. And Im not talking about a boyfriend. I mean some nurturing grandmother, church, soul food, reality check love.

Get that nasty skank some soul food baby!
bikeguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2010, 11:14 AM   #5
izmail1215
ninjette.org member

Name: SaM

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja 250r, 2009 650r

I rember watching the twin movie she made, well at least she is not like the old Britney spears and her sister.
izmail1215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #6
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

Dude, look at her parents. You'll have all your questions answered. Talk about taking advantage of your kids. (The Gary Coleman story part deux)

Last futzed with by Cab305; July 11th, 2010 at 11:17 PM.
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post
Disney turned her into a white trash raging alcoholic drug fiend.
Try her money hogging parents. Pretty much they were "supportive" of her because she made the money so her parents didn't have to get a real job. Couple of lazy ass people.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 12th, 2010, 06:32 AM   #8
tabogon
ninjette.org guru

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R (Metallic Island Blue)

I have to agree Chris. It isn't the parents or Disney, it's the different standard of law for celebrities. If you haven't read the report, a little further down it talks about her last time in jail and just how easy they have been on her:

"Lohan spent 84 minutes in jail in 2007 after she pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to two counts of driving with a blood-alcohol level above 0.08 percent and one count of reckless driving."

I feel sorry for her though, if she had actually been disciplined earlier in life, she would still be a good actress and young kids would still see her as a role model.

Old July 12th, 2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

The sad thing, is there are probably some kids that still view her as a role model.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 12th, 2010, 11:33 AM   #10
Blackwidow
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paulette

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

There is always more to a story then the media shares. I feel bad for these celebrities, its very sad to see the youngsters turn to drugs and alki at such a young age. And I agree with Chris, Disney and her parents didn't force these drugs down her throat, it was her decision. She's old enough to make decisions for herself, but young enough to be lured in the wrong direction. There may be hope for her IF she decides that she needs to clean herself up. but only she can make that decision, just like Britney did.

Sad to say, but i'm glad she's going to go to jail, and I hope they keep her in as long as her sentence is, only because it may help her see the light and realize if she continues down that path she will end up there for a much longer time.
Blackwidow is offline   Reply With Quote