ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > New Members

Old December 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM   #1
islanderman7
The Sexy Filipino

Name: Jordan

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R 2008 (da black one)

New Rider from Bakersfield, Ca aka SoCal

Hi all. Just checking in. Another recruitee from kkim. God I love where you live Kelly. Can't wait to get back out on the rock. I got family on Oahu. BTW Matsumoto's Shave Ice in Waimea snow cones are awesome with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom.

To you riders in my area hit me up for a ride. I have too much free time right now since school is on vacation.
islanderman7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 1st, 2008, 11:05 PM   #2
kkim

Welcome Jordan. Glad you decided to register.

man, if you love Oahu, you would love the outer islands. I used to live on Oahu and grew up eating strawberry shaved ice w/ vanilla ice cream on the bottom... that and a small bag of Frito's hit the spot after spending the day at the beach.

check around... there are a number of members here from your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islanderman7 View Post
Hi all. Just checking in. Another recruitee from kkim. God I love where you live Kelly. Can't wait to get back out on the rock. I got family on Oahu. BTW Matsumoto's Shave Ice in Waimea snow cones are awesome with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom.

To you riders in my area hit me up for a ride. I have too much free time right now since school is on vacation.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote