ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Old August 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #1
Kokosun
Are you sure about that?

Name: That's "Sir" to you!

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-F16, Versys KLE650 CAF

Ace Cafe - Badges? We don't need no stinking badges

I'm going to heading over to Ace Cafe sometime over the next few weeks. If there's anybody that would like me to pick them up a small item of memorabilia - like a badge - let me know. I'll buy and ship to you at cost. You can check-out the Ace Cafe website for prices but badges are typically £5.50'ish. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship to the USA, but I'm guessing £2-£4. So, probably around £10 all in.
Kokosun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 6th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #2
dooby
ninjette.org member

Name: Pete

Motorcycle(s): '11 250R SE (FI), '14 Daytona 675, '14 Sprint 1050 GT SE

Hi Roger,

are you interested in other UK riders coming along? Don't know whether it would fit dates-wise but it was nice to meet Akima at Silverstone and I would be happy to meet other UK Ninjette riders if the stars happened to align.

Cheers, Pete
dooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 6th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #3
Kokosun
Are you sure about that?

Name: That's "Sir" to you!

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-F16, Versys KLE650 CAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooby View Post
Hi Roger,

are you interested in other UK riders coming along? Don't know whether it would fit dates-wise but it was nice to meet Akima at Silverstone and I would be happy to meet other UK Ninjette riders if the stars happened to align.

Cheers, Pete
Definitely. I'll post here when I'm planning to go. I was also thinking about going to BH next Thursday just for a ride out. It's a BMCRC testing day, which means free spectating. There are no races, and the quality of the bikes (and riding) is weather dependent, but I went once before and it was kinda fun.
Kokosun is offline   Reply With Quote