ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Old May 13th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #1
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

2 Tickets to LA Rising Lower Level Seating - $245

To anyone who's in SoCal and loves Rage Against the Machine, Muse, or Rise Against... I got two extra tickets to sell for the LA Rising concert on July 30th. I bought 2 tickets yesterday during the KROQ Presale. I ended up trying again today and got better seats, so I'm selling the ones I bought yesterday. I'm not looking to make extra money. Just want to get the money back I paid for these ones. I paid $230.55 total. Selling them for $245, adding in paypal fees and priority shipping. If you prefer to pick them up in person or can pay cash, we can do that also and I'll adjust the total cost. These are for hard tickets. Not E-Tickets. I haven't received them yet from Ticketmaster, but will notify you as soon as I do and will ship them out immediately afterwards. Seats are Section 11, Row 26, Seats 101-102.

Musical Guest Include:

This is where I'm figuring the seats will be. Not 100% sure though.

I am asking people on the side as well if they want to buy them, so if I end up selling them elsewhere, I will update this post immediately.

Old May 19th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #2
00v_Lucky
ninjette.org sage

Name: Howard

Motorcycle(s): '09 Candy Thunder Blue Ninja 250R

Wow, I hear these tickets sold out in 30 minutes. Thank you for posting these Natalie! If only I were going to be in town on those dates... However, I will tell my friends about these if they're still available. Keep me updated!
00v_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 19th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #3
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

I have a couple people that are interested, but no one has actually bought them yet.... so they're still available.

Old June 3rd, 2011, 07:54 AM   #4
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

I've heard muse puts on an amazing show. Seems like an odd choice for lauryn hill though...
CynicalC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:35 AM   #5
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Yeah, I can't wait to see them for the first time. I'm very excited about this concert.

Tickets are still up for sale by the way! I got the hard tickets in my hands now ready to deliver.