Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old September 7th, 2016, 02:31 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[RideApart] - Motul Teams with RSD

Motul Teams with RSD

Motul USA has announced its partnership with Roland Sands Design (RSD), bringing together two of the motorcycle industry’s most prominent brands.

(Is there anyone who hasn't teamed with RSD? –Ed)

RSD will exclusively carry the full line of Motul products in its retail store, as well as use and recommend Motul products for its custom-built motorcycles.

Motul, known for high quality, competition-proven oil and lubricants, produces a full line of 2-stroke and 4-stroke synthetic motor oils designed for bikes used in racing, sport riding, cruising, off-roading and touring. Motul also produces numerous accessories for motorcycles, including shock and fork lubricants, brake fluids and maintenance products.

“I’ve been using Motul since I was racing 250 Grand Prix bikes back in 1993,” said Roland Sands. “The technology in Motul products is both innovative and impressive, keeping your machine in top condition. For the crew at RSD, we depend on Motul products to keep our one-off custom machines, as well as our race bikes, in pristine condition inside and out.”

More from RideApart:
     Related Stories

Click here for full story...