Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2022, 10:29 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - Cody Wyman Racing In Australian Supersport Finale

Cody Wyman to Race Australian Supersport at The Bend November 25-27 After a successful 2022 campaign in the United States, Cody Wyman will make his international debut this weekend at […]

The post Cody Wyman Racing In Australian Supersport Finale appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Cody Wyman to Race Australian Supersport at The Bend November 25-27

After a successful 2022 campaign in the United States, Cody Wyman will make his international debut this weekend at The Bend Motorsport Park during the season finale of the Australian Superbike Championship. Cody will pilot the Addicted to Track Yamaha YZF-R6 in the Michelin Australian Supersport class.

The decision was made during the week for Cody to fill in for an injured rider. He is fresh off winning the 2022 MotoAmerica Junior Cup Championship on a Kawasaki Ninja 400, as well as the 2022 N2 Racing/WERA National Endurance Championship aboard a Yamaha YZF-R1. Wyman will qualify on Saturday, and then on Sunday he will have two races to cap off the weekend.

“I’m so happy to be over here in Australia for the first time,” Wyman said. “I flew over last Thursday to support my brother Travis, and an opportunity came up to compete on an R6. First off, I want to wish Jacob Hatch a fast recovery, and I can’t thank the Addicted to Track guys enough for choosing me to race for them. They seem to have a great presence in the paddock and really support the racing.”

Wyman will also be teammates this weekend with his brother, Travis, who is competing in ASBK for the same team. This came to a shock to Cody as he didn’t plan on traveling to Australia to compete.

“I always joke how riders should never show up to a race track without your gear, and this time I broke my own rule. Thanks to sponsors and friends for getting me geared up, and I really appreciate everyone at ASBK, FIM, and AMA that helped get me sorted for the weekend. We’ll need to adapt quick with all of these new factors, but I can not wait to get the weekend going.”

You can follow all the action on https//www.asbk.com.au/*live timing and live video, including https://www.facebook.com/asbksuperbikes for streaming.

Addicted to Track is a motorsports logistics company that helps its clients get on racetracks in Australia and abroad, through its fleet of race-ready motorcycles. To learn more about

Addicted to Track and The Bend Motorsport Park visit https://www.facebook.com/addictedtotrack/ and https://www.thebend.com.au/

The post Cody Wyman Racing In Australian Supersport Finale appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.