ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old November 24th, 2022, 05:31 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[kropotkin thinks...] - Editor's Blog: Content In The Next Few Weeks

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

Some of you may have noticed there has not been a lot of new content on the site over the past week. That is in part due to the fact that there has been very little real news to report from the world of MotoGP. A new documentary on Marc Marquez to be shown on Amazon Prime around the world in February, Pedro Acosta missing out on riding KTM's MotoGP bike because of rain at Jerez, and the prospect of Danilo Petrucci heading to WorldSBK with Barni Ducati.

I hope that the content which has been on the site - especially Akira Nishimura's fantastic two-part interview with Suzuki boss Shinichi Sahara - has kept you entertained.

The lack of content is not because none is being produced. I am in the middle of going through a mass of detailed photos from Niki Kovács from the Valencia test, from which I have unearthed some interesting detail I have not seen at other sites. However, this is an intensive and time-consuming business. I hope to have the first part, on Honda, up in the next day or two. The rest should follow in the course of the next week. All this will of course be exclusive for subscribers, as it is too good to give away for free.