ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old January 30th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Anthony_marr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZZR 250; 1996 Suzuki Katana GSXF 600; 80s Yamaha 650 Special; 70s Kawasaki 350 Triple

Come ride "super-natural" British Columbia on my Ninja ZZR 250

Have you ever dreamed of touring some distant land by motorcycle? How about riding the gorgeous Sea-to-Sky Highway between Vancouver and Whistler in "Super-Natural British Columbia" - by Ninjette?

But you live too far to ride your own over here, while renting a motorcycle costs an arm and a leg (e.g. a Kawasaki Sherpa 250 for $27/hour, $115/day and $689/week; a BMW R1200RT for $58/hour, $225/day, $1399/week)?

Come and ride my 2005 Ninja ZZR 250 (with only 7000km/4500mi), for much less!

I recently acquired a Suzuki Katana 600 and have been agonizing about selling my beloved ZZR, which to me has some "personal feelings" and "historical value". I have declined offers very close to my asking price of $3,200. I have been looking for ways to justify keeping it.

Here is an alternative plan that could justify me keeping my favorite Ninjette, while benefiting Ninjette.org members in an extraordinary way, and that is to invite you to come and ride it - at a nominal cost to cover wear and tear. How's this sound: (negotiable) $15/hour, $50/day, $300/week, unlimited mileage, insurance included? If you need two bikes and I really trust you, I might even let you take out my Katana 600.

I could even give you a 4-hour return guided tour, if time allows, via the super-scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway between Vancouver and Whistler, Ninjette included, for say $130. We could maintain 2-way communication via helmet mic. Fuel extra.

The Pacific raincoast is of course known for its rain, but its late spring, summer and early autumn months (April through October) are cool and dry, ideal motorcycling climate anywhere in the world. Scenery-wise it is superb, so bring your camera!

Vancouver is repeatedly ranked among the world's top-3 cities in beauty and livability, two of which being in Switzerland, making Vancouver North America's #1.

Which is why I have chosen to live here, and am inviting you to come and see it for yourself.

Meanwhile, the bike remains for sale for $3,200.

Please contact me by this thread or private message if interested.

Anthony
Anthony_marr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 30th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Some of my fondest memories are from Vancouver and Toronto. Ypu cannot see everything in North America in a lifetime. It is just too vast and too beautiful. You just can't ride through the area you showed us. You have to stop and savor rhe beauty of it all.