ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old April 6th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #41
Mjj
ninjette.org member

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250

I'm still laughing at your request for a picture. Honestly, if it weren't for the brand new staples on the seat there is no way I'd know by looking at it that the seat had been changed. He uses the plastic seat form and the original fabric cover material. If your existing seat has tears or marks, the Spencer seat mods won't change it.

I'll be happy to write a review, but that is going to be a while. We still have snow on the ground and biking season, while certainly underway, is a long way from peaking. Thank goodness for multi-viscosity oil.
Mjj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #42
Sykes92
Jedi on Two Wheels

Name: Cameron

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (Slightly Modded)

Well, here's some pictures. But like a lot of people stated. It looks completely stock.

I've had it for roughly 600miles now. And it had a small break in period of a few gas tanks. It definitely was money well spent for me. I went on a 400mile (roundtrip) journey to VA Beach. My back hurt, but my toosh was comfy most of the way. The back hurting was from my backpack (which I later tied down to the rear), not the seat. The Supracor moves with your body too so it sorta gives you some more traction from body to bike. And Spencer shapes it based on your preferred position. My seat was shaped for middle/rear riding. You can see in the photo how it's shaped. I can't compare it fairly to Corbin as I've never tried a Corbin. But this mod was cheap and under $100. Kept me comfy on a long distance ride. And Spencer is a very knowledgeable and polite guy.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old April 6th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #43
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
I can tell the difference, so thanks for the pics Sykes92, I appreciate it. Also, thanks for the mini-review.
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #44
Sykes92
Jedi on Two Wheels

Name: Cameron

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (Slightly Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiant View Post
I can tell the difference, so thanks for the pics Sykes92, I appreciate it. Also, thanks for the mini-review.
No problem! Hope it helped.

Old April 7th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #45
headshrink
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r, '14 CBR500r

I ordered another Corbin last week for the new bike (CBR500). Apparently they raised their prices by about $50 a few weeks ago. It cost $333, which was getting uncomfortably close to $400 after CA tax and shipping. Although I still think they make a top-rate seat, hopefully this info. will make you appreciate your Spencer even MORE.
headshrink is offline   Reply With Quote