ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old September 30th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1
gadgetguy1288
Coastie Tweet

Name: Randy

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R Ebony, 2012 BMW F800R White

WTS- 2011 Ninja 250- NE NC/SE VA

Time came for me to upgrade to a bigger bike, and as much as I'd like to keep both, I just don't ride this one enough to warrant keeping it.

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 in black
-Just shy of 2800 miles on her(may go up a tad, but not much)
-Oil change was just done by me at 2400, and replaced with Amsoil synthetic, and a K&N filter
-Chain cleaned/lubed religiously every 400-500 miles, and just done this afternoon.
-Never wrecked, been down once in the driveway while not moving and the only thing that got scratched was the frame slider on the left side.

Now for the goodies:
-HID hi/lows kit, 55W 8000K. REALLY Bright!
-Puig Dark Smoke windscreen
-T-Rex racing Frame sliders(completely no-cut)
-Projekt D Fender Eliminator w/ 2 different plate holders(1 that holds just the plate, and another the holds the plate and the stock turn signals/plate light. The second style is currently on the bike.)
-CustomLED.com integrated tail light(hooked up so that its a brake/running light and flashes with the turn signals) And has a brake modulator built in as well.
-ModMy250 Flush mount LED front turn Signals w/ a new relay and diode wired in(fully reversable) to make all LED's flash at proper interval.
-Scotts Rear tire hugger, painted to match bike
-CRG LS bar end mirrors(around $80/mirror, and they work amazingly, they really help to increase your rear view over the stock mirrors)
-12v female plug wired in to battery with 2 pin QD socket under battery, to connect a batt tender(if you have one)
-T-rex Spools in rear for rear race stand

Will also come with: (all not installed yet, and brand new)
-K&N pod filter
-Breather tube filter
-Factory Pro Jet kit
-Slingshot racing Emissions block off plate

Never got around to installing them as I was waiting till I picked up an exhaust, and never did(area-P is what I was going to go with, just never ordered it).

Email for more pics

Looking to get around $3750. Bike currently has a loan on it, and is titled in FL, so title will be a few weeks after I get it paid off, but I will do a bill of sale to have a record trail.

Email is best way to contact me as it goes straight to my phone. Bike is located in Elizabeth City, but I can show it just about anywhere around the Chesapeake area with an hour and half notice.

ETA: Link to album with pics of mods: http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u...88/Motorcycle/
gadgetguy1288 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2
gadgetguy1288
Coastie Tweet

Name: Randy

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R Ebony, 2012 BMW F800R White

Still for sale. Price drop to $3000.
gadgetguy1288 is offline   Reply With Quote