Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old March 10th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Daytona SuperCross

So it's 7:30 and there is rain in the area. I have decided not to go out to the track and watch the Supercross but to watch it from the comfort of home and stay dry ( as I did when Kevin Windham won the mud bog race in 2008). If anyone is out there please tell the Supercross girls that it's nice and warm and my dryer is working well. They are invited if they can behave as their clothes dry.

Is there a new set of girls for the east coast? The girls from the west seemed a bit more GORGEOUS.

Who is this guy pretending to be Ricky? He doesn't look anything like Carmichael. Has truck racing changed his appearance that much? And why isn't he racing trucks this year?

I'm hoping for an all green night!

Old March 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #2
backinthesaddleagain
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

CC - must be a good move staying in last night. Remember watching sx in the rain in foxboro, but it was nothing like that rain.

Were you up here in 78 for the Pine Top National? Low attendance due to rain - but no rain in Escoheag.

Looks like Daytona is a Honda race not Monster race so different talent agency I guess.

I think Monster pulled some money from RC and gave it to Kyle Bush maybe? Though RC still seems to be wearing a monster logo.
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote