ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old February 7th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #1
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Toast for today

Not to uproot Sunny with the Quote of the day, (and since it is Friday) here is a Toast for Today:

"May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead".

Old Irish Toast

found on another forum I frequent.

Old February 7th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #2
komohana
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjabrewer View Post
Not to uproot Sunny with the Quote of the day, (and since it is Friday) here is a Toast for Today:

"May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead".

Old Irish Toast

found on another forum I frequent.

Remember when sex was safe
and motorcycles were dangerous?
komohana is offline   Reply With Quote