Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Buyer/Seller Feedback: Good

Notices

Old January 25th, 2015, 06:15 PM   #1
fast1075
ninjette.org guru

Name: harry

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250, 2004 Buell XB12s, Honda 110 Elite

Talking Brake Crafters

I needed a caliper rebuild kit for the old 1992 Suzuki Katana 600 front calipers for my "what do you get when" build. I found partial kits. What is up with that? Seal rings, but no dust seals...WTF? I ran across Brake Crafters who are in Arizona.

I ordered a complete kit. The kit included all the seal rings, dust seals, O-rings, new copper crush washers, and new brake bleeders with caps.

Well packaged, and everything fit perfectly. Another great company with outstanding service. They normally sell to the public only thru their E-bay store. The links were not working, so I called them. Spoke with a guy named Mark that explained they were having server issues, but took my order, sent a paypal invoice, and in minutes, I had the transaction complete and a tracking number.

If you need brake parts, give these guys a shot!!

Old January 25th, 2015, 06:25 PM   #2
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2015, 12:10 AM   #3
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper