Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2014, 05:35 AM   #1
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Documentary about the Range Rover Attack

Because of all the research, this documentary took me an unreasonable amount of time to produce. I fear that it may be a little too late, but hopefully will offer a new perspective into the events back in September.

Some of the key points include:

1. Proof that the SUV driver wasn't actually in fear of his life, and may have actually been drunk.
2. Proof that the "Brake check" rider wasn't actually staring down the SUV driver and includes fixed point video stabilization.
3. The "Hollywood Stuntz" gang, biker prejudice and more.

If you are emotionally hardened and your mind is made up about the events, then you shouldn't watch this video. But if you watch it, please watch it all the way through due to the many twists and turns. If you do like it, please spread the word.

Old April 13th, 2014, 05:40 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Not going to reopen that topic on this site.

link to originally closed thread

/closed

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread