ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #1
Graugaard
ninjette.org member

Name: Elias

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

bolts for ninja 250 in Europe?

Hi their. I love kawasakispareparts.com but when i find the bolts i need (plastic pins, both the small and the 3 big at the bottom of our fairings, and some screws), they say the cost for shipping is a little over 120$ for the cheapest. Thats a damn expensive ship rate for some bolts, they better come in a box made of gold then.

Are there any other sites where you can buy bolts for our ninja? us/eu? i guess not all sites from us has that ridiculous ship rate.
I tried EBAY but no one to find on there (neither on .com or co.uk)

ty.
Graugaard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 30th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #2
Monkeytofu
I told you bro

Name: Noor

Motorcycle(s): 1996 Ninja 250r

I'm sure you have some local bolt/hardware suppliers that sell to the public. That's where I get all my bolts for almost nothing.
Monkeytofu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 30th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #3
Graugaard
ninjette.org member

Name: Elias

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeytofu View Post
I'm sure you have some local bolt/hardware suppliers that sell to the public. That's where I get all my bolts for almost nothing.
uhm for the screws probably thanks! but aren't the plastic nuts a special nut for kawasaki machiens only?
Graugaard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 30th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #4
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

@Graugaard if you have the order numbers why don't you ask a dealer in Germany, maybe in Hamburg this is not so far away from Denmark?
And if they send it to you ask them about "Grossbrief per Einschreiben", because this will cost 5.50 Euro only and in most cases arrives within one week.
If you don't find one in Germany you can send the numbers to me and I'll ask here for your screws. Here the parts like screws are cheap only to send them via EMS is around 25 Euro.
Good luck.
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote