Old July 14th, 2015, 10:58 AM   #1
BlueThunder18
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

FS: 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

SOLD

Westchester, NY - Near North Stamford, CT border. - 12,315 Miles - $2200

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - I had 2 very low speed spills a few years ago - one due to a large pile of gravel near my old apt, wasn't paying enough attention and slid down on right side making a right turn causing some minor damage to right fairing, and right turn signal, but it still works. The other I went down on the left side due to a freshly done road patch at my job turning into the garage. Damage to left fairing, and left mirror (see pics). Shortly after the 2nd fall, I replaced the tires with new Michelin's (and paid more attention!) no problems since. lol. Prior to my owning it, - minor damage to exhaust, (guy said another bike fell into it when they were transporting it) but most guys replace stock exhaust anyway - I just felt no reason to do anything to it - I just rode it. Common "fender chop" was performed so you don't see it when license plate is put on, upgraded headlights, and windshield was painted black. Purchased with plan to sell after a year, but loved it so much I kept it 5 years. Finally upgraded to a cruiser this Spring, and considered keeping both since I still love the Ninja but with a 6 month old I just don't have time to ride both bikes. I am reluctantly giving it up. Have never had any problems mechanically. Video can be found at https://youtu.be/vT23KyETiLQ - video includes pics of bike and then a couple short runs to hear engine and see/hear it in action that I just shot last week. Clean title - in-hand. $2,200.00

Higher res images here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nysubw...57655350839578

Last futzed with by BlueThunder18; July 22nd, 2015 at 08:50 AM.

Closed Thread