ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old June 24th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #1
Rugby Winger
ninjette.org member

Name: Roderick

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Wrecked bike need repair advice.

I wrecked my 2010 Ninjette SE (Lime Green). I need a few questions answered if you would be so kind.

1. What is the name of the shifter and left foot peg area? They are both messed up and I will want to replace them all.

2. I plan on getting some more fairings. So should I find another SE for fairings or just buy some aftermarket fairings and get them painted. If the latter who can do it to get it nice and accurate?

3. Where can I find signal casings? My dash signal light lights up and stays solid on left turns but doesn't light up at all for right turns yet the right turn is actually blinking unlike the left.

4. My RPM needle is very wobbly what could that be?

5. Does the Ninjette have titanium headers?

Thanks for your time.
Rugby Winger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #2
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

Hey, Rod! Were you the lad that went down this weekend?

1. They're called rearsets/shifter/footrests/foot stay. The stock ones are expensive. Try ebay, craigslist or the forum classifieds. There's a guy over on MH that has the stock set for 55/per side and same for another guy here on this forum.

2. If you are really anal about getting your fairings fixed, get some chinese fairings off ebay. Be sure to read the reviews here before you go throwing money out.

3. Do you have LED turn signals? The lights are all wired together and depend on each light for resistance for the flasher to work. If a bulb is out than the light will stay solid.

4. You might have an issue with a loose battery connection or battery is low on charge.

5. Nope. Just regular steel headers.

Old June 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

Also, don't know how bad your fairings are but depending on the extent of the damage. I would just leave it as-is and ride it granted you fix the more important stuff. Check up with HOPD for your all your painting needs.

Old June 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #4
Rugby Winger
ninjette.org member

Name: Roderick

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

What is the two people's names who sell rear sets?
Rugby Winger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #5
dino74
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: dino

Motorcycle(s): '09 250 Street, '09 250 Race, '13 300 Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby Winger View Post
I wrecked my 2010 Ninjette SE (Lime Green). I need a few questions answered if you would be so kind.

3. Where can I find signal casings? My dash signal light lights up and stays solid on left turns but doesn't light up at all for right turns yet the right turn is actually blinking unlike the left.

Thanks for your time.
I think it does that when one of the blinker lights are broken. I bet if you disconnect the right front blinker, the right side will do the same.
CVMA #55
dino74 is offline   Reply With Quote