Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old October 11th, 2018, 05:52 AM   #1
motorjunkiematty420
Ninja 250 and beta 300

Name: Matty

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250

New Project Greenie Meanie Restoration Video

Please Read!!! Hello world and the nicest ninja 250 community on the web its great to find people just as passionate about this tiny motorcycle as i am. i ride my ninja250 every single day and wear the green kawasaki shirt everyday and when im not riding im making videos about it Just to start off I am a new member but longgg time reader for info and advice especially the wiki which helped me find out which aftermarket exhausts are out there for the older pre gen I got dual cobra F1R. Anywho over the summer i searched on craigslist everyday for a bike in my price range met many people but fate eventually led me to this lil greenie meanie. She was originally orange and only $300 it was a rebuilt title the PO crashed it and paid the insurance company or something but sat for years 2004. The Bike still had a lot wrong with it but i still took the chance. For starters both gas tanks he had leaked and jb weld fixes carburetors were stuck shut air filter disintegrated into dust. took out the old air box added aftermarket air pods got a 6 sig jet kit cleaned the carbs and put in a fresh battery and viola i eventually got an exhaust and painted plus the fender and belly fairing was missing. SO lucky for everybody i have it all on video of my pre gen restoration 2004 kawasaki ninja ex250f no other place in the world than here thttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO4vg6W69cs&t=81s

Last futzed with by motorjunkiematty420; October 11th, 2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: add picture
motorjunkiematty420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 11th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #2
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Great job!
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote