ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old September 9th, 2014, 05:01 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - John McGuinness stolen TT watch handed in to police

THE £10,000 watch stolen from TT racer John McGuinness has been handed in to police.

The watch, awarded to McGuinness for winning the Isle of Man 2013 Senior TT, was taken from the glove compartment in his van over the weekend.

The 21-time TT winner said: ‘I’m very proud of the watch, so I think it’s a lesson learnt - don’t leave it in the glove compartment of your van.’

According to a police spokesperson no arrests have been made - an investigation into the theft is ongoing.

Related Content

John McGuinness on his annoying neighbour and packing in the TT
Guy Martin will ride for Yamaha in 2009
McGuinness on McGuinness at the TT
McGuinness wins Superbike TT race
McGuinness takes 19th TT win in Superstock race

Click here for full story...

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[visordown.com] - John McGuinness to race with Mugen at 2015 TT Zero Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 December 3rd, 2014 05:41 AM
[visordown.com] - TT racer John McGuinness has 10000 watch stolen Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 September 9th, 2014 03:11 AM
[visordown.com] - Meet John McGuinness and Michael Dunlop at Barton Bike Night Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 July 1st, 2014 05:00 AM
[visordown.com] - John McGuinness rides the electric future Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 June 16th, 2013 02:50 AM
[visordown.com] - John McGuinness to race in Lightweight TT Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 March 7th, 2013 09:21 AM