Old April 27th, 2018, 03:39 AM   #1
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Schuberth S2 hi-viz helmet, size L

This is a high-end sport-touring lid that's been my street helmet. Just scored a new Shoei so selling it. Size Large.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Has a drop-down sun visor and Pinlock shield (insert included).

See-it-from-orbit yellow, perfect for you commuters out there. I've added some SOLAS tape to the back as well.

Pre-wired for Schuberth's nifty bespoke Bluetooth communicator-built-into-the-neck-roll system (which is not included).

Innovative strap system cradles your skull and helps prevent it from rolling forward. Has a ratchet-style clasp.

Vents really well-- best I've ever experienced. Has a reputation as one of the quietest helmets, but I wouldn't know because I always wear earplugs anyway.

Always worn with a balaclava or skull cap, so the liner is nice and clean.

Good shape. A smudge you can see in the pic that might buff out (I'll try) but no scuffs or scratches. Never dropped or anything like that. Build date 7/12.

$275 firm. Or if you want to negotiate, the price is $300 and I'll dicker down $25. Check pricing at the usual sources to verify that this is a good deal.

Located in southwestern CT (NY metro area). Will meet you partway if you're anywhere near me to avoid shipping hassles.

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.

Last futzed with by adouglas; April 28th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote