ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 8th, 2024, 01:40 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica Twins Cup: Rocco Landers Racing Vance & Hines Suz

Landers Set To Debut Vance & Hines Motorsports Suzuki GSX-8R In MotoAmerica Twins Cup   BROWNSBURG, IN – 02.08.2024 – Vance & Hines Motorsports, a leading force in the world […]

The post MotoAmerica Twins Cup: Rocco Landers Racing Vance & Hines Suzuki GSX-8R appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Landers Set To Debut Vance & Hines Motorsports Suzuki GSX-8R In MotoAmerica Twins Cup

BROWNSBURG, IN – 02.08.2024 – Vance & Hines Motorsports, a leading force in the
world of motorcycle racing, is excited to announce that in addition to making his debut in the MotoAmerica Mission King Of The Baggers series this season, Rocco Landers will also challenge for the 2024 MotoAmerica Twins Cup title on the RevZilla/Mission/Vance & Hines Suzuki team’s brand-new Suzuki GSX-8R.

Landers, who has a class leading 15 MotoAmerica Twin Cup victories, will be attempting to re-take the title Twins Cup Championship that he earned in 2020 with his dominant nine-win season. In addition to his Twins Cup title, the 19-year-old Landers also has two MotoAmerica Junior Cup Championships and four MotoAmerica Supersport wins on his resume.

A mock-up of the Vance & Hines Suzuki GSX-8R Rocco Landers will race in MotoAmerica Twins Cup.

“The more racing I can do the better so I’m really excited to be able to battle for two championships this year for the Vance & Hines team,” Landers said. “This is a unique opportunity for me, and I can’t wait to get to work. The new Suzuki GSX-8R is going to be a weapon and I’m looking forward to getting on the bike and racing at Daytona for the opening round of the championship. It’s going to be a busy year for me and I’m ready to get started.”

“This is going to be an exciting year for Vance & Hines,” said Vance & Hines Motorsports owner Terry Vance. “It’s going to be fun watching what Rocco can do with the new Suzuki. He’s proven that he knows how to win and even though he’s only 19 he’s got a ton of experience. Rocco will be a busy young man this season, but we know what he’s capable of and we’re expecting big things from him. We’re also happy to be bringing our new sponsor RevZilla into a second MotoAmerica class.”

The MotoAmerica Twins Cup Championship begins at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida March 7-9

About Vance & Hines Motorsports

Vance & Hines Motorsports is a powerhouse in the world of motorcycle racing, boasting a rich legacy of success. With a focus on innovation, performance, and a commitment to pushing boundaries, the team continues to redefine excellence in the NHRA and MotoAmerica.

About Revzilla

Revzilla is a leading online retailer specializing in motorcycle gear and accessories. Known for its extensive selection, expert customer service, and commitment to rider satisfaction, Revzilla is a trusted destination for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking top-quality products.

The post MotoAmerica Twins Cup: Rocco Landers Racing Vance & Hines Suzuki GSX-8R appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.