Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2010, 05:27 AM   #1
verotik
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250R

Lets try this again

Evidently one of the mods/admins thought i was trolling when asking my question before.

I bought a muzzy full exhaust for a 01-07 last night before realizing that im gonna have to re-jet. Im not so sure i wanna go through that, so im thinking about selling it. What is the going price for a used system? I know the new ones are going for $499.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:30 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Verotik, this isn't a commercial site, and we've had issues with new members not being on the up and up when they are selling items. The 50-post minimum for posting for sale threads is a rule that isn't going away, for that very reason.

Posting up a "I just bought this and want to know how much it's worth so I can sell it to you" is only mildly disguised. You just bought it, you know exactly what it's worth. Stick around awhile and participate, and there will be no issue with you posting up whatever you want wherever you want. If you have any questions, refer to the T.O.S. right in my sig.

/thread closed.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread