ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old July 16th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
A surprisingly eventful day...

Or maybe just an odd day of odd events all stacked together, whatever. I had an MRI appointment for my wrist today at 1:30pm which I figured would give me plenty of time to eat/shower/etc, no wake up alarm needed for that late of an appointment right? But for some reason I woke up at 12:30pm today and I didn't go to bed at a time that would warrant such a late start to the day, so idk wtf my body was thinking, just being a prick I guess.

So 12:30pm, that's at least enough time for a shower right? Well my parents have hired a lady to clean the house once a month and today was the day she came and she was vigorously scrubbing down the bathroom/shower. So I wouldn't be able to shower in time for the appointment. No problem, I'll just rock some man smell today. I made a bagel grabbed a monster and headed to the MRI appointment (I'm getting to the motorcycle park, just hold the **** up)

Drove to the MRI, and they stuck me in the machine, covered me in some blankets, gave me some earplugs, shut off the lights and said "Don't you ****ing move an inch!" The hum drumming of the MRI was quite peaceful and if I hadn't just drank a monster I'm sure I could have fallen asleep. The process was one hour and during the last 15 mins my bladder filled with the unabsorbed remnants of my monster. But like a champ I powered through it and layed still. Headed home at 3:00pm and decided, today's a damn good day for a ride.

So I grab my gear and saddle up and ****, battery is dead. On my third attempt to push start the mother ****er it finally started and I was off to enjoy a nice ride. But wait, oh yes, another ****ing problem, gas guage is down to the last 1/3 and that won't cut it for the ride I have planned. So now I have to ride the bike around long enough for the battery to charge so I can go to the gas station to fill it up. Fantastic.

Gassed up and ready to go, look out twisties, here I come. On my way to my favorite route I hit the last stoplight on the way there. There is a white car in the left lane I go into split position and then a black mustang pulls up on my right. **** just got real. The light is red, the mustang creeps forward, the white car creeps forward, and I wait patiently, to blow these dipshits away. Well the mustang jumped the gun and ran the red light we had been sitting at in order to win. What a ****head, light turned green and I blew away the white car and caught up to the mustang. It's now a single lane road and I was just going to wait for a straight race past the ****wad. We turn onto my favorite route, one lane, and, (please read the next 3 bleeped swears as a synonym to bang, as in, to bang your mom) oh ****.

Yep some more **** to pile onto the other **** of the day, a line of cars stopped. Well little mr ****wad dipshit decides he's going to pull into a parking lot and circumvent the line, I decide not to follow him. I waited probably 5 minutes for the cars to get going, the road was being repaved, was very gravely, and had only one lane open so opposing traffic had to take turns. Well as I start going guess who I see, its little mr ****wad stuck in the parking lot. I let out a laugh and saluted him with my two longest fingers.

So anymore **** (bang) to pile onto this day? You betcher ass there is. While zooming along I ran into akimas cousin, suicidal R tard assclown squirrel. I saw him darting across the road and stood my bike up for the bloody mess that was to ensue. Well @akima, I'm happy to report that your cousin failed in his suicidal endeavor, however he is now minus a tail as my bike mutilated him.

Hey guess what, damn straight, more **** (bang). Again zooming along I crossed paths with Bambi. Clearly the loss of her mom had depressed her to the point that death seemed the only answer. Captain R tard must have informed her of my presence and she stepped out into the road and closed her eyes. I hit the brakes and stopped about 10 yards from her. When she opened her eyes I waived to her and jedi mind****ed her brains, "It is not your time young one, go forth, and be eaten by a cheetah." (Yea we have cheetahs here, scary ****) She complied and scampered off into the wilderness.

The rest of the ride was quite enjoyable until I got back around to the gravelly part. This time I hopped off my bike and snapped a pic as I waited. Unfortunately while my favorite route is covered in gravel I will no longer be riding it. RIP McKean Road

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Noah

Motorcycle(s): 07 R1

Dam McKean Road was nice as hell last time I was home Atleast there is always 9 still I wanna go home now and ride 9

Old July 16th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #3
Sinister
nub

Name: Adam

Motorcycle(s): '08 zx-14

I feel you. Every single road ,other than 4 lane highways, are at least 50% tar and chipped now. As everything sits right now, my bike is pretty much parked for the rest of the season.
Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Ritaro
ninjette.org member

Name: Phil

Motorcycle(s): 2008 ninja 250-Claire-sold, 2005 CBR600RR-Chloe-

I go on that road every once in awhile with my dad.
I usually stick to 9. I think I've done about 6 runs up in the past 3 weeks
Ritaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #5
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Poor squirrel. Tails are useful.

Are there really cheetahs near you ?!
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #6
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Tl;dr

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #7
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Poor squirrel. Tails are useful.

Are there really cheetahs near you ?!
Yea in certain areas, zoos mostly. You just can't risk taking a 250 in those parts because you simply could not get away fast enough if one chased you
AFM #676

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #8
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
Tl;dr
In short I ended up punching a girl in the face
AFM #676

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #9
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
did you accidentally hit yourself in the face trying to wave at someone

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #10
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm going to buy you a beer
AFM #676

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #11
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
You just can't risk taking a 250 in those parts because you simply could not get away fast enough if one chased you
Serious? That's insane.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #12
lgk
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Quote:
Yea in certain areas, zoos mostly. You just can't risk taking a 250 in those parts because you simply could not get away fast enough if one chased you
only thing we have on the road here is big black bears and anacondas.

at the zoo i think the tigers are more dangerous, they like to hide in the bushes and ambush people....
lgk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #13
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
I'm from san jose, where are you talking about seeing some big cats? There are the occasional mountain lion but anything else no.

Old July 17th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by imataiwanezz View Post
I'm from san jose, where are you talking about seeing some big cats? There are the occasional mountain lion but anything else no.
The endangered cheetah forest off of hicks

Quote:
You guys crack me up
AFM #676

Old July 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #15
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Hmm haven't heard of it, will have to check it out when I'm home next time.
Yea I didn't count zoo, and I don't think there are any good zoo up in the bay.

Old July 17th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #16
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
AFM #676

Old July 18th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #17
JustRidin
ninjette.org member

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2007 R6, 2015 KTM 250XC - Past: 2011 KTM 150XC, 2009 Ninja 250r, 2012 Ninja 650, 2007 CRF250R

Well sounds like a pretty crappy day. But hey, no broken bones, and you didn't piss yourself or wiggle so much as to have to redo the MRI so I'd say it's a story worth the trouble! To bad about your favorite route though!
JustRidin is offline   Reply With Quote